IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

This release is growing on me.

It's certainly not Syro-level lushness and mastery but it packs a punch and it just is what it is; a selection of orphaned tracks made during a certain time period.

neotekt is so damn dark - amazing track.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

plus the host was talking over most of it, commenting how people disliked him talking over the oberheim blacet track last month.

:lol: that's really good

Yeah, that was perfect, top move by them :) I really didn't realize it was AFX until a minute into the track when they did that talking over it, but I was already wondering what it was, it really was super lush and that's the only thing I can remember about it. Hope to be able to hear it again soon!

I'm not listening to this untill I've got the vinyl. Luckely I just got a nice package containing Druqks, AB3 and analord 08 :emotawesomepm9: (actually asked for 04 but he sent me the wrong one) so I know what to do untill ODS arrives.

Guest bitroast

on record, cd, or .zip ??

analord 8 is banging. but is it as banging as orphaned deejay selek 2006 2008?

the answer is

not quite.

the answer is

not quite.

All on vinyl, it was the most I've ever spent on one order but still a pretty good deal. £100 + shipping for the lot (Box isn't in the best condition but better than I expected from the pics, all vinyl is pretty much mint)

I think every copy is like that, but whether or not it's intentional, I have no idea.

Same on my CD copy. It’s gotta be intentional.

wow

very tDR

such deconstruct

Yeah, looking at it again, the gloss on the front is broken by the banner with the title on the left so it's certainly deliberate and succeeded in making me question my sanity

the answer is

not quite.

All on vinyl, it was the most I've ever spent on one order but still a pretty good deal. £100 + shipping for the lot (Box isn't in the best condition but better than I expected from the pics, all vinyl is pretty much mint)

awesome

Guest bitroast

the answer is

not quite.

No way. #8 is one of the better Analords. Don't you DARE compare it to ODS haha

i guess track 1 is pretty banging.

don't get me wrong, i love analord/analord 8. but "banging" doesn't always come to mind when i think of those tracks. odj is clearly BANGING. *bangs pots and pans loudly to demonstrate point* do you feel the rhythm???

Guest bitroast

but w32.deadcode is one of the very very best AFX tracks of all time though...

but what? i like analord 8 :catrage:

want to fight? let's do this. you me. private message. now.

Yeah, so at first I was like this is a bit meh, and then I listened to it propperly and now I'm BLOODY LOVING IT.

Someone post pictures of the vinyl edition, I couldn't afford to go balls out on this purchase this time around but the vinyl looked yummy.

Archived