Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appears to be purchasable as a separate 1-track release as well, FYI

nice for us who bought this elsewhere. cheers, AFX! good track

AFX - dblueglitchworkout 25-01.mp3

where's the link if you don't mind pretty please. I'm not used to navigating that site and always fuck it up somehow.

where's the link if you don't mind pretty please. I'm not used to navigating that site and always fuck it up somehow.

Yeah, had to sign in my account to get the track, didn't see it on the front page unsigned.

Lovely track, didn't mind the EP purchase before though I cared little for it but this one is the AFX I love, nice emotions and playfulness. Play it fast, play it slow, play it straight, all great.

Wonder if this bonus DL was planned all along or just a last minute treat. Whatever, love this, great evening.

Rinckard has certainly kept it interesting. Huge respect to this guy, randomly chossing out tunes wherever you least expect it. UMIL 25 01 may be his best tune of his comeback period. I want to hear this on a ridonkulous big system, but I won't, so I'll listen to it in the car between picking up and dropping off the baby.

i agree with the earlier poster that said the earlier version of EMT beats was awesome, i miss that nasally little synth line that comes over the top of it, reminds me of Fredugolon6. Is there an mp3 of that floating around somewhere? a bit of a nitpick i suppose but the cleaner less verbed version of those beats sounded better too, the spring reverb or whatever it is makes it sound not as good

aphex is using my old squrepusherizer reaktor patch on this new bonus track btw, just thought you guys should hear some facts

so is umil a bonus track at the end of ODS?

(how should we tag it not that it matters but it so does)

It's tagged track 01/01, seems like it doesn't belong in the ODS track list at all, just a side bonus.

Doesn't flow that well from r8m neotek beat to umil25 IMO, unlike MarchromT30a on Syro, though it hardly matters since Umil is so good.

If I had to stick it in the ODS tracklist, I'd put it at spot #1 and then serge fenix at #2, dmx #3 etc. Umil feels more like an opener than a closer.

1. umil is an incredible track. Sounds very tuss-like, which is one of my favorite styles.

2. the standalone bleep page for this track is the first time warp has officially confirmed richard is behind the soundcloud page. Yes, we all knew without a doubt that it was him, but the fact that his label says it really solidifies it eh?

2. the standalone bleep page for this track is the first time warp has officially confirmed richard is behind the soundcloud page. Yes, we all knew without a doubt that it was him, but the fact that his label says it really solidifies it eh?

How is that? The Umil track was never on Soundcloud...

Archived