IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

2. the standalone bleep page for this track is the first time warp has officially confirmed richard is behind the soundcloud page. Yes, we all knew without a doubt that it was him, but the fact that his label says it really solidifies it eh?

How is that? The Umil track was never on Soundcloud...

From the page on Bleep:

In a year that has seen over 30 new tracks released for sale and countless more made available on Soundcloud, and having been crafting his trade since 85 it's a true testament to the skill and talent AFX holds as a producer that this track could easily be seen as one of his finest moments to date.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. the standalone bleep page for this track is the first time warp has officially confirmed richard is behind the soundcloud page. Yes, we all knew without a doubt that it was him, but the fact that his label says it really solidifies it eh?

How is that? The Umil track was never on Soundcloud...

From the page on Bleep:

In a year that has seen over 30 new tracks released for sale and countless more made available on Soundcloud, and having been crafting his trade since 85 it's a true testament to the skill and talent AFX holds as a producer that this track could easily be seen as one of his finest moments to date.

Thanks, hadn't read that yet.

Enjoyed that!

Yeah that was an interesting perspective on it all, one of the reader comments sums it up.

This goes a long way beyond just a review and was a lot of fun to read. Some people have obviously hit a pressure point and it's made for a great article

I believe the guy on the radio show actually already said it was a Selek bonus track^

Damn. I must have misheard the part where he said it would eventually get released for free by showing up in the Bleep accounts of everyone who pre-ordered the EP. My bad.

Zjwo4h.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked, but has anyone noticed the spot gloss on their sleeves mismatched? I happened to notice the spot gloss for "DEEJAY SELEK" appearing on the "ORPHANED 2007-08" side and vice-versa. Presumably not intentional, has this happened for all copies or just a random misprint?

Can kinda be seen in this pic:

i95fc1K4hKBpL.JPG

Sorry if this has been asked, but has anyone noticed the spot gloss on their sleeves mismatched? I happened to notice the spot gloss for "DEEJAY SELEK" appearing on the "ORPHANED 2007-08" side and vice-versa. Presumably not intentional, has this happened for all copies or just a random misprint?

Can kinda be seen in this pic:

i95fc1K4hKBpL.JPG

It was talked about either on here or reddit and the conclusion was that it's intentional and on all copies.

EDIT: It was here

Guest bitroast

so, is it just me that thinks umil 25-01 is kinda average? sounds lush, beats are great but melody not really ticking any boxes.

perhaps it's a grower.

no, that's not what she said.

complaining about bonus track given away for free.

thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg

It wasn't a complaint; merely the expression of my opinion which appears to be contrary to the status quo in this thread.

I love Syro

I love CCAI2

I love Marchromt

I love ODS

I love RDJ

My deepest apologies for the heresy.

It wasn't a complaint; merely the expression of my opinion which appears to be contrary to the status quo in this thread.

I love Syro

I love CCAI2

I love Marchromt

I love ODS

I love RDJ

My deepest apologies for the heresy.

prepare to be burned at the watmm stake!

Archived