• Created
  • Last Reply

I made a video but it's blocked everywhere except Japan

So, if you open this http://japanwebproxy.com/

and then put this in the url box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwQIXjeGJqQ&feature=youtu.be

You can enjoy it

:catrecline:

God I haven't laughed that hard in months, keep them coming! :))

EDIT: 1:30 MY SIDES, this is perfect.

I made a video but it's blocked everywhere except Japan

So, if you open this http://japanwebproxy.com/

and then put this in the url box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwQIXjeGJqQ&feature=youtu.be

You can enjoy it

:catrecline:

God I haven't laughed that hard in months, keep them coming! :))

EDIT: 1:30 MY SIDES, this is perfect.

Ha that should be the official video for that track :D

Mine finally made it to Belgium last week via Kansas City, I bought it from that crazy WOWHD company that ships your stuff for free but seems to just send it around randomly until it happens to fall into your lap, I've gotten packages from all over the world from them.

Awesome tracks all of them, umil too.

still dont have this *N* damn thing doesn't seem to have entered australian shores.

oh really, i was just thinking about checking yet again to see if they had it in. One place gave me this story about how the warehouse that has all the releases was having a dispute or something like that with someone else in the supply chain. He was nice enough to ring their distributor for me before saying this. This was a couple of weeks ago and i've checked 2-3 times since then so i was think that surely it would be on shelves by now.

ahh well.

OR

ARHGJBRLKJHEBLFRJHSDJVGBHAEDSKBPDOJCVGNISDJUF muthafaka

I just got a feeling that Fantano has his dopper out while doing this review. He's walking about, doing a little jig here and there and his cock is waving about. Check out his expression at 38 seconds.

Very dodgy character imo and not to be trusted and also goes with his opinions on music.

I always thought he was quite the character. Never minded his strange behaviour and his reviews are usually just even tho I don't always agree with his opinion. He reviews a load of different music and probably doesn't have time to sit and spend as much time with each record he listens to as others do, so I think for what he does, he does a good job at it. And I actually quite agree with what he said about ODS. I like it more than Syro. Syro was an awesome comeback, but after the hype wore off, for me it's a great record but not one I listen to a whole lot. I guess I've also always prefered the stuff RDJ has done under the AFX name as opposed to the Aphex Twin name, tho they can be pretty interchangable at times.

Guest bitroast

I have mine and have had for 2 weeks in Aus

Same... got it the week it came out. Ordered it online like a modern person?

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/electronic/orphaned-deejay-selek-2006-2008/771178/

ahh. referring to vinyl because i am sad snob. was planning on not ordering online to save on shipping costs but it doesn't seem to've come in stock in retailers ??

ordered it online yesterday like a modern person ( + excessive *shipping fees*, ofc :catrage: )

I have mine and have had for 2 weeks in Aus

Same... got it the week it came out. Ordered it online like a modern person?

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/electronic/orphaned-deejay-selek-2006-2008/771178/

ahh. referring to vinyl because i am sad snob. was planning on not ordering online to save on shipping costs but it doesn't seem to've come in stock in retailers ??

ordered it online yesterday like a modern person ( + excessive *shipping fees*, ofc :catrage: )

what a bummer!

When I pre-ordered the CD at my local record shop, they told me the vinyl was not available. I went yesterday to check if they got any vinyl copies in, and they had 4! Probably they'll sit for awhile cos so many of the people that shop there don't know a thing about electronic music. They've had the MARCHROMT30a single for months now and no one has bought it. I think I'll pick them both up after the æ show next week.

this may have already been posted, but yeah, it was uploaded 3 years ago on SC. it's an alt version with little changes here and there.

no its like not 3 years ago it was post almost 10 years ago as skyrem, its old stroy but you should totally get into that it has some fun facts of electronics musics! it was beleived by some to be remix of apfhex ofsome viberet song on some competition but its not!

did you managed to lick whatever was on your nose off ? and why were your hands otherwise engaged.

and what was the damn secret ?

did you managed to lick whatever was on your nose off ? and why were your hands otherwise engaged.

and what was the damn secret ?

yeah i licked all the good stuff from my nose. boy it was a damn hard night. hard as your dick.

sorry i cant tell you the secret if you didnt saw it

if you saw it you already you "got" everything

instantly

i wish i could tell more but i cant

but this will be a good year for idm, trust me.

one of the best

Archived