IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

It's like saying this must be Richard cause it has lots of edits and a fast acid line.

Also, Origo-Tech is one of my favorite tracks of all time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

whole thing is ~26 minutes as per bleep times.

ccai part 2 is 27:56, and is 33rpm.

33rpm confirmed :)

this is going to sound twattish as fuck but i think its probably fairly easy to confuse the sounds if you have relatively little production experience. When you listen to the production of richard's stuff, especially his really fleshed out hardware/analog only songs like on this new EP its pretty clear very few people are working at this level in electronic music. You could rag on the composition or arrangements, but the dude knows how to put sounds in the mix really like no other producer i know working in this territory (currently). He seems to be able to channel pretty much any era of his own music at this point too, which is also pretty impressive.

I agree with this thought, completely.

Fucking yes mate. :) :) :)

Thank you based Richard.

What's this based richard thing? Saw it a load of times in comments on the sc

dumb internet meme in reference to Lil' B referening to himself as a "Based God", so people just say Based ___ to say they like someone/something.

even without a stupid origin, how something that awkward sounding ever catches on is beyond me

Jesus christ lighten up. I don't even like Lil B.

Guest fluid mosaic

Doh I like the all the cheeky little hi hat cuts and when the beat comes in!

Still sick on toast,like ??

buying this on Juno when it arrives there, as with every other vinyl purchase. they're just better, faster and cheaper than Bleep in my experience.

oliver2.jpg

Deejay-hdstance.gif

Tom-Selleck.jpg-9846.jpg

Hang on, didn't you post this same pic combo a few days ago? Did you have insider info? Spill the beans!

orphan + dee jay + tom selleck

throw us some beans here John

Fucking yes mate. :) :) :)

Thank you based Richard.

What's this based richard thing? Saw it a load of times in comments on the sc

dumb internet meme in reference to Lil' B referening to himself as a "Based God", so people just say Based ___ to say they like someone/something.

even without a stupid origin, how something that awkward sounding ever catches on is beyond me

Jesus christ lighten up. I don't even like Lil B.

point out hypocrisy and irony of dude flipping out because someone isn't being chill enough, etc. etc. #internet zzzz

were these removed? I was at work earlier and was unable to listen... though I'd try on my way home and they're gone now :(

Yeah, apparently Apple jumped the gun or WARP didn't get the instructions to them right...

this is going to sound twattish as fuck but i think its probably fairly easy to confuse the sounds if you have relatively little production experience. When you listen to the production of richard's stuff, especially his really fleshed out hardware/analog only songs like on this new EP its pretty clear very few people are working at this level in electronic music. You could rag on the composition or arrangements, but the dude knows how to put sounds in the mix really like no other producer i know working in this territory (currently). He seems to be able to channel pretty much any era of his own music at this point too, which is also pretty impressive.

I agree with this thought, completely.

risky business, there. you really wanna put it all on the line for such a radical, heretic stance?

Archived