IGNORED

AFX • ‘orphaned deejay selek 2006-08’

Herr Jan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

850100_orig.jpeg

Ahh this chart is organized all wrong! And 3d charts misrepresent data because of the angle they are skewed on. Also the title is missing information, there isn't enough context for the chart to be truly meaningful.

(someone had to do it)

Guest northernplastic

To everyone who managed to listen to the iTunes previews, will the Sónar track get a release?

Fucking yes mate. :) :) :)

Thank you based Richard.

What's this based richard thing? Saw it a load of times in comments on the sc

dumb internet meme in reference to Lil' B referening to himself as a "Based God", so people just say Based ___ to say they like someone/something.

even without a stupid origin, how something that awkward sounding ever catches on is beyond me

Jesus christ lighten up. I don't even like Lil B.

point out hypocrisy and irony of dude flipping out because someone isn't being chill enough, etc. etc. #internet zzzz

Her name is Renee. If she's told you her name is Alice, she's lying. [filled with rage].

Guest bitroast

still remember XMAS_EVET10 as being called metz track.

somehow, manchester track has been successfully re-titled to minipops in my head. probably the minipops kids fault or something.

The other track that leaked NEOTEKT72 track is pretty awesome

EDIT: does anybody know (who listened to the itunes samples), if this track was on there?

if i remember right: the sc dump started a few days after CCAI was released.

rigt?

"Would like to know the full setup for this track, brilliant music man. I love your early 00's stuff so much, I was doing stuff in the early 00’s, similar to you but I didn't know about you when I did it ! Im also 43 years old :) I’m going to be uploading it to soundcloud soon, gotta dust off the old hard drives!

"Amazing beats, would love to hear more"

Archived