IGNORED

Happy 4th of July!

Rubin Farr

239 years and going strong, well maybe except for Donald Trump, jeez deport him already. eBay Bucks are an added bonus today. Heavy rains killed our fireworks plans though...

At the time, we Brits were kind of annoyed you threw us out. But, in time, you have proven that this was a wise decision, to keep us away from the future of stupidity that was to come. Hurrah for independence! :beer:

(Not serious, don't shoot me FBI)

At the time, we Brits were kind of annoyed you threw us out. But, in time, you have proven that this was a wise decision, to keep us away from the future of stupidity that was to come. Hurrah for independence! :beer:

Sorry, could you say that again while looking directly into a CCTV camera? There should be three or four within 5 meters. Take your pick.

Sorry, could you say that again while looking directly into a CCTV camera? There should be three or four within 5 meters. Take your pick.

checks homicide rate*

Yep it's working!

(I jest)

Happy fourth of July brothers and sisters to the south! Enjoy this day!

Edited by StephenG

Classic NSFW fireworks hilarity

seems like a mod edited it, and i will never understand to this day why everyone has to suffer because some dumb mother fucker is viewing WATMM visibly in the workplace. i want to see fireworks coming out of asses without having to do extra work

Edited by John Ehrlichman

I like being watched :wub:

Just promise us you're not sailing back to reclaim it, and we'll get rid of this whole 2nd Amendment nonsense.