IGNORED

Grant talking about some "secret squarepusher tracks"

Utter Ninja

Yesterday grant posted a comment on facebook when somebody posted this track.

[youtubehd]4jmXONoBhCo[/youtubehd]

I went back to the post but seems like he deleted it, it said something like this:

"petition for squarepusher to release his "secret millsy 2006ish atmospheres" tracks. Only ever heard them once but... (can't remeber what came next)"

Anybody seen this post or have clue what tracks he could be talking about.

I saw that post as well. man i wanna hear those trax.....

edit: haha i actually screenshotted that post to show it to a friend. thanks icloud!

PfrPGDk.png

He's not talking about this is he?

[youtubehd]G5GxkuDBwPE[/youtubehd]

this stuff man

this totally drives me wild

Aphex soundcloud:

on 5 7z [sole transfer]
@z23-1: heres hoping tom jenks will turn his unreleased tunes into released tunes, coz hes sitting on some totally lush ones!

Let's hope they have been talking and something comes of this.

Fingers crossed. I would give my left bollock for some of those warp20 tracks. The opening one, and the first track from the part 5 vid on youtube (the one with the rhythmic screamy fm bass, think brk, 303 and spooky pad) especially. As well as the ones we all know from aphex sets, Rome track etc

Fingers crossed. I would give my left bollock for some of those warp20 tracks. The opening one, and the first track from the part 5 vid on youtube (the one with the rhythmic screamy fm bass, think brk, 303 and spooky pad) especially. As well as the ones we all know from aphex sets, Rome track etc

Related thread on dis:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86763-warp20-archive-set-tracks-and-info/

Related thread on dis:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86763-warp20-archive-set-tracks-and-info/

Nice one, cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

It's funny we still don't know if the legendary acid tracks from rephlex rome 2002 are rich or tom.

We do. Tom played them at his Warp 20 set along with other unreleased tunes he's done.

Archived