IGNORED

Rephlex Swag

Rubin Farr

It's a Rephlex poster but it came with a Bradley Strider record. Here's an ol' cellphone pic of mine:

GFobSMh.jpg

I also still have that Rephlex sticker that came with BW's R.O.B. CD somewhere, that Rephlex logo shaped BW CD, Rephlex shirt and the Chosen Lords / Rephlex ad poster (twice, don't know how). Doesn't really count but I have the info sheets that came with AB4 and AB3 too. Might be more, not sure. The actual records are the real swag for me anyway.

Best thing Rephlex related is the zwarte pieten hat we had Bochum Welt and Ceephax wear at a Rephlex event years ago. Ceephax even 'signed' it later that night.

OahfH1H.jpg
Bochum Welt ^

kOTchCy.jpg
lIzji31.jpg

I also still have that Rephlex sticker that came with BW's R.O.B. CD somewhere, that Rephlex logo shaped BW CD, Rephlex shirt and the Chosen Lords / Rephlex ad poster (twice, don't know how).

I put that Rephlex sticker from the R.O.B. CD on my car for a while, but turns out that since it wasn’t a bumper sticker but just a regular sticker, the rain eventually made it bubble apart and fall off. :facepalm:

i have a bogdan poster but it may just be the fold out cd liner notes i can't remember

he's wearing a dress and pushing a shopping cart i think? can't locate it at the mo

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember years ago (well unless it was a dream or drug induced psychosis) I went onto a Rephlex website and they were selling loads of Rephlex Braindance t-shirts, real pukka ones with the usual logo and a nice backprint of the :braindance: .

Nice colours too, like red wine and sky blue. I kind of assumed they were on there forever but a month later they were all gone. I would of bought one if I'd known they were super limited. Like I said it could of been a dreeeeam. But I'm sure it wasn't.

• 1 month later...

I have a Bogdan Raczynski "Boku Mo Wakaran" T-Shirt which has seen better days but I refuse to part with. And a sticker that came with it, plus a little handwritten thank you note. I had a Samurai Math Beats t-shirt too, not sure what happened to that one...

• 1 month later...

Archived