Live @ Link, Bologna, Italy 14-12-2002 (38 min footage)

Adamovich

well, by looking at that video, one thing comes to my mind.

there are those who invented language and there are those who learned how to speak it. when you hear someone who invented the language speak, you hear what language was intended to.

Thanks for sharing, listened to this yesterday. Enjoyable set, few classics from UR and more I already can't remember. La Rock 01 was a bit of a suprise, I remember that track being huge in the techno 'scene' around that time (and rightfully so I might add) but I didn't realize it was already released in 2001.

Does anyone remember what that 'Aurora' track around 25:00 is? Heard it so many times but I can't recall it now.

I was there. Link was a great club. AFX didn't even play the best set of the night, I remember cylob's being great. Blurry night but-everyone screamed out "it's him" and ran into the main room when ricky took the stage, to be honest I remember him going a bit too hard techno/gabba for the crowd and emptying part of the room. I will give this a listen later, bound to bring memories back more clearly.

Thanks for sharing, listened to this yesterday. Enjoyable set, few classics from UR and more I already can't remember. La Rock 01 was a bit of a suprise, I remember that track being huge in the techno 'scene' around that time (and rightfully so I might add) but I didn't realize it was already released in 2001.

Does anyone remember what that 'Aurora' track around 25:00 is? Heard it so many times but I can't recall it now.

You mean this one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now