Sign in to follow this  
Rubin Farr

B12 - Bokide 325 EP

What? No way, this is gonna be good.

very chilled release. me likes.

Sounds good indeed. Another departure from what the 'B12 reboot' records sounded like (Slope, 32 Lineup,etc). Perhaps a return to the old days...

Yes. More a return to classic B12. I like it! :D

ohh wow, awesome to see a new b12 release!

Fuck yes

Does anyone know if an album is coming out???

Last I read about them was in a mail they sent out in (I think) 2009 announcing the Kirk DeGiorgio record and hinting at a new Redcell album. After that they went silent again. Like they did in '95...

Hopefully this will get things going for a third time :music:

Fuck yes

Does anyone know if an album is coming out???

yes.

Guest igloos unlmtd

Nautilus Horizon is my fav out of all the new stuff. They gave you a killer tune mate.. total likemind / nuron vibe.

Sounds good. I'd really like a return to the old stuff.

Off topic (briefly)

@chassis - That soundcloud track in your signature is awesome. Where can I buy it?

Off topic (briefly)

@chassis - That soundcloud track in your signature is awesome. Where can I buy it?

You can have it, I've enabled downloads

I had never really heard any B12 before this EP. I really liked it so went looking for more. I managed to get a 2nd hand copy of Time Tourist, which I am really loving. Could anyone recommend any other B12 (or related)?

I had never really heard any B12 before this EP. I really liked it so went looking for more. I managed to get a 2nd hand copy of Time Tourist, which I am really loving. Could anyone recommend any other B12 (or related)?

their AI album electro-soma is my favourite

their AI album electro-soma is my favourite

I'll check that one out. Thanks!

I love the cover art for Time Tourist. The craft on the front also reminds me of a toy I had when I were a nipper, so I get a weird sense of nostalgia looking a futuristic city-scape.

3EP <3<3<3

void/comm is one of the best idm tracks of all time

3EP <3<3<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFZXQa0wFlk

Sounds good. I'll add that to my list to find. Cheers.

Yeah, it's fantastic. I knew as soon as I put on Time Tourist for the first time that I was going to love it...what an amazing opening track. The other tracks that really stood out for me on first listen were Phettt and Epilion.

Anyway, I feel I have taken this a little OT from the Bokide EP, but thanks all for the recommendations. So much good stuff to listen to in 2015, but new and old.

Guest igloos unlmtd

i recommend the entire archive series they hardly made a bad tune... then the rest of the likemind artists like nuron, as one, stasis / phenomyna - all in a similar post derrick may vibe.

New tunes are sounding good.

I love the cover art for Time Tourist.

3EP <3<3<3

I love you guys.

Also, I was looking for a recording of their set at the Norberg Festival from I think 2005. I think that used on YouTube or up for download somewhere - ring a bell for anyone? I think I have it on a rotting hard drive somewhere, will have to fish it out.