IGNORED

My first arts and crafts attempt with Afx

volterock

I like the concept a lot. I would desire the acid wash to be a little bit tigher in its composition, but the logo looks awesome. Please perfect it and then put them on etsy lol. I will buy one.

looks great man

(how 2 do?)

T-Shirt + Bleach

(found out the hard way a few years back when I was cleaning the kitchen sink with strong bleach and leaned onto the surface with my brand new tDr glow in the dark T-shirt)

I think the Squarepusher shirt is the better effort (and pretty good). I get a hippy tie dye vibe from this one, and that's just always gonna be off limits for me, and always will be. Even though mate you still did a cracking job.

TBH I'm always slightly peeved off with the official shirts and unofficial shirts on Bleep and Ebay, I think they're pretty run of the mill, though the Damogen Furies (asphalt grey) shirt is pretty cool.

Good work

hah I'm actually wearing my first botched attempt at a bleach shirt right now

MHKmMin.jpg

Made it last year and it came out kinda shitty so I don't really wear it outside

People do really crazy stuff with stencils, bleach and shirts:

7uWTi.jpg

zA2LU.jpg

JxBLN0f.jpg

How do you keep the bleach from bleeding into the fabric under the stencil? Is there a large amount of pressure applied via a clamp or something?

Mine:

InstagramCapture_0b07d164-b52e-4af8-88f0

InstagramCapture_3ec1703d-8265-4b6a-b633

InstagramCapture_38773308-d9a7-4e18-b5a6

InstagramCapture_a00d510d-509e-4004-a5e0InstagramCapture_c2dd80ca-f2a3-4f63-9732InstagramCapture_cd53db62-24e9-46a4-9aad

WAIT FOR IT....................

InstagramCapture_d592e7a8-1692-4735-b027

for crying out loud why the hell is there a comma there?? or that capitalized S ??

and why the hell is 'WATMM' even on there, and why the hell is 'sean pls' so small???

and why the hell is it not glow-in-the-dark? What point would there be to put sean pls on a shirt if they can't even read it during their concerts

:catrage: :catrage: :catrage:

no trve fan imo

for crying out loud why the hell is there a comma there?? or that capitalized S ??

and why the hell is 'WATMM' even on there, and why the hell is 'sean pls' so small???

and why the hell is it not glow-in-the-dark? What point would there be to put sean pls on a shirt if they can't even read it during their concerts

:catrage: :catrage: :catrage:

no trve fan imo

that's the back of the Autechre longsleeve - purely for in-the-know fans not for daboyz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MetalFaced

I would definitely buy any of those from etsy etc,

also as i have no shame or fear,

what is Sean,pls a reference to?

I would definitely buy any of those from etsy etc,

also as i have no shame or fear,

what is Sean,pls a reference to?

Just a running inside joke on here, I think as a plea to release a new album (this was before Exai). Sean from Autechre came in here during the AAA and replied with "watmm pls"

/watmm lore

Guest jsc909

The first one I tried was with a squarephusher logo. This time I tried an acid wash version and then put the logo over it after the acid wash was created. It was made with bleach using a black t-shirt:

Now that is actually better than lots of the official shirts over the years. I love 'home made' as long as it is doing its own thing and this is just great :O)

Archived