IGNORED

µ20 (non-Bleep Edition) 3CD / unreleased traxx comp

Guest bitroast

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can pre-order it cheaper on amazon than planet mu, also you don't have to pay until they ship it out.

Yeah this kinda sucks.

But mu have given me plenty of great music over the years and I'd like to think all the artists get a few extra pence each if I order direct.

you can pre-order it cheaper on amazon than planet mu, also you don't have to pay until they ship it out.

Yeah this kinda sucks.

But mu have given me plenty of great music over the years and I'd like to think all the artists get a few extra pence each if I order direct.

My thoughts exactly.

sorry people im way behind the times so my posts will be random as random can be but no disrespect to anyone at anytime.

im a dick for doing this but just wanted to secure a copy as i have no money at this moment in time.

i have never downloaded anything illegally so i thought a few pence here and there shouldn't hurt.

i have had loads of great stuff direct from planet mu and if mike was so bothered he would have made it planet mu exclusive.

i always support the artist

not into this download shit, only started when the soundclown stuff was available but even then i would rather pay any amount for each of those tracks (mike and rich's) if i had to.

sorry for blabbering on don't mind me in a world of my own

• 3 weeks later...

Not going to buy through Amazon cos fuck those guys

It is a bit odd though that buying direct from Planet Mu is more expensive than pretty much everywhere else.

Still, it's a good price on bleep, and at least buying it there won't drive some poor amazon employee to suicide if it arrives a day late.

ordered!!!!! very excited

edit: it's complete bullshit how little most watmmers know about the mu back catalog btw. rephlex? encyclopedias. skam? evangelists. mu?? yeah its a good label. BULLSHIT. It's like the best label ever!!

ordered!!!!! very excited

edit: it's complete bullshit how little most watmmers know about the mu back catalog btw. rephlex? encyclopedias. skam? evangelists. mu?? yeah its a good label. BULLSHIT. It's like the best label ever!!

My favorite label.

I've got a ridiculous amount of their back catalogue. =)

oh i know u are but it's always the same 4 people in mu threads. lots of idjits tryna pump the new tri angle release or some shit, meanwhile mu is releasing gold in 3x the quantity with 3x less hype....

oh i know u are but it's always the same 4 people in mu threads. lots of idjits tryna pump the new tri angle release or some shit, meanwhile mu is releasing gold in 3x the quantity with 3x less hype....

true man.

All these unreleased gems, this thread should be 10 times as long!!! What's up with that shiz?

Dunno when they'll be ready to ship but I'm ready to receive. Look forward to reading the book, too.

happy to see a new eszildn track, new album pls

Don't believe there will be, apparently Remano sent more music but it wasn't as good so it's doubtful. Still loved his first albm, though.

Good interview, Mike always seems like such a humble guy.

Really excited to get this in the post soon. Going to make a proper night of the release, I'm thinking of doing the whole thing marathon style!

My wife is pretty stoked too.

Archived