IGNORED

µ20 (non-Bleep Edition) 3CD / unreleased traxx comp

Guest bitroast

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I read somewhere the physical (CD version) is delayed?

I've still not received mine, placed order August 26th.

Does anyone know?

I thought I read somewhere it was delayed but I'm not seeing that on the p.mu site. I've not received mine still, has anyone else?

It was delayed way back but not any more. The deluxe package was delayed and I received mine a week or two ago now.

Any idea where I contact for help with this? I'm not seeing a general inquiries email addy on the pmu site.

Also thanks for your help =)

Found it!

Finished book: was good, if a little florid when describing music. Happy to see a section on The Gasman. Props!

I'm reading it right now. Quite enjoying it too.

Not got to The Gasman section yet. I actually never listened to any of the Gasman releases (heh)...but that track 2Teq-10 on the compilation is really nice. Probably one of my favourite tracks off it. Can anyone recommend a good place for me to start with The Gasman?

Finished book: was good, if a little florid when describing music. Happy to see a section on The Gasman. Props!

I'm reading it right now. Quite enjoying it too.

Not got to The Gasman section yet. I actually never listened to any of the Gasman releases (heh)...but that track 2Teq-10 on the compilation is really nice. Probably one of my favourite tracks off it. Can anyone recommend a good place for me to start with The Gasman?

He did an archival Bandcamp dump featuring a shitload of tracks for not much moneys

Can anyone recommend a good place for me to start with The Gasman?

Powerpoints

Grand Electric Palace of Variety lives up to its name and doesn't have a single track that sounds like another. Or ransack his bandcamp for the archives which should see you sorted for a good couple of years.

I've ordered Powerpoints and The Grand Electric Palace Of Variety CDs from Mu (still at sale price too). Once the 5GB or so eventually downloaded, I have also been thoroughly enjoying the Archive tracks today...only 1/8th through it....how have I missed this Gasman stuff before? It's totally wicked! It has really helped make up for a shitty day it work. It's now Friday evening and Dave Monolith is posting stuff on bandcamp....life is good! Cheers for the recommendations!

The Gasman isn't called the most underrated artist on Planet Mu for nothin. IT'S A CRIME

But yeah, pretty much all of it is sweet. If you like the piano tracks on Powerpoints, get the two Hiding Place albums which consist of nothing but piano tracks. Might be my faves of his.

[youtubehd]cUYuuWVS-uI[/youtubehd]

Got my boxed set!!!

Working on it (accidentally) backwards, I've started on disc 3. So far this is immense, great tracks on here. Worth every penny and I'm not even finished the disc.

Just hit the datach'i song, mental lol

Just hit the datach'i song, mental lol

Thats actually my favourite on the disc, and has made me want to visit the rest of his discography.

Also quite enjoyed the Jlin track on disc 1, might have another look at the album.

Archived