IGNORED

!!!M!!Y!!!!SYS!!TEM!!~~

Guest hahathhat

that's some dirty shit man... made me want to take a shower after having my ears filter it into my drum. perfect length too. great track... i might have to put this on my player.

Guest DrHat

thanks.

the whole thing started when i was fiddling around in cubase with some unrelated piece of work, and a car went by my (3rd floor) window with loud music... as sounds work when they are distant, it was like a giant lowpass filter and all i heard was DUN DUN DUN DUN. it sent me into a fit of giggles, and when that happens i know it'll make a good song.

Nice drum programming and filters but didnt rate the tune/bassline very much. Needs more layering and other musical dynamics.

Guest test pattern

so tha bangin drums are the shit, but could of used more of a bassline....sounds more like a few synths are soloing of each other...still all the sounds are fat so yea....tasty buts needs more basslines n such...

Archived