IGNORED

selling my machinedrum

andihow

dont use it much - already have a tempest which im more used to and use alot more frequently for the same purpose. its just been sitting around the last few weeks and im strugglin through some bills so its time for babby to fly away.

I would be interested if I didn't have my heart so set on getting a Rytm right now. You should put it up on Craigslist as well I've had some pretty good success of late moving stuff around on it. What you're asking for is less than what they usually go for on Craiglist NY

Elektron is awesome

they don't have a single bad piece of gear in their history

and everything they make seems to have a very distinct character

p.s. sorry for bigging up Elektron gear in your 'machinedrum for sale' thread, andihow

salt and open wounds and all that

I would be interested if I didn't have my heart so set on getting a Rytm right now. You should put it up on Craigslist as well I've had some pretty good success of late moving stuff around on it. What you're asking for is less than what they usually go for on Craiglist NY

right on man - thanks. just threw it up on craigslist now

Archived