IGNORED

what does your username mean?

pcock

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was between this or XYZ. I didn't want anything with much meaning behind it because I usually get sick of usernames after a while. It looks nice visually, and it is also the name of a character from F Zero.

maxresdefault.jpg

i actually knew that ludd had changed his name already because for some reason my bookmark for watmm is the thread 'sell manchester to me'

so shove that in your pipe and smoke dick you fat fucks.

named this one in your honour

[youtubehd]eCZGMfuWUlw[/youtubehd]

very nice. this has touched me in my parts and i have renamed a recent techno cut in return.

Guest kymppinetti

two Finnish words as usernames on this page now

this madness needs to stop

edit: on previous userpage because pagebreak

editedit: i hope this is the last we will see of Finnish words as usernames ever, especially on this new, fresh Finnishwordsasusernameless page

lollolololol

i actually knew that ludd had changed his name already because for some reason my bookmark for watmm is the thread 'sell manchester to me'

so shove that in your pipe and smoke dick you fat fucks.

named this one in your honour

[youtubehd]eCZGMfuWUlw[/youtubehd]

very nice. this has touched me in my parts and i have renamed a recent techno cut in return.

phat choon

one stoned night in high school i was at a friends place creating steam accounts and this was the first name he miraculously came up with in a matter of seconds. i thought it pretty funny, so i stole it

lol that would be sweet if it was real, i'll play there for free, we can do a watmm holiday there with a few of us putting on a show and the other lot listening.

Old nickname and alias I used to use for tagging and such, comes from commentary by friends about my fascination and ramblings of paranormal stuff kinda like "Spooky" Mulder on X-Files. Also later became associated with my tendency at times to show up or exit places without being noticed entering or leaving seeming to apparate in and out, which also made it really easy to catch people by surprise and startle them (I just naturally move very quietly when not talking or fucking about).

''

herr jann opened this thread''

why was it closed in the first place? this is the most innocent thread ever.

It wasn't :) doublename created a new thread identical to the older one. I locked his after a few posts, merged it with the older thread, then I had to unlock this fusion thread.

Mine is french for the most beautiful moment of existence

Wow. That's an incredible concept.

I want to use it for an album name or something.

"I understand."

Mine is french for the most beautiful moment of existence

Wow. That's an incredible concept.

I want to use it for an album name or something.

"I understand."

haha do it then

rix

then an exxtra 2 xes for xxxing

utterly poetic

Archived