IGNORED

what does your username mean?

pcock

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time, it was a current favorite track by Boxcutter. I got over his tunes though, so I should probably change it...

You make it sound like you caught a disease...

Haha, didn't mean for it to come out that way, just wouldn't mind changing it.

Guest onesixoneight

Im quite into the works of Bob Frissell (Nothing in this book is true but it is exactly how things are) and also ancient civilisations and noticed a while ago that The Golden Ratio was discussed a fair bit and that it was noticeable in nature also which fascinated me.

I also noticed that I own a copy of this limited ep and the unique number seemed to speak to me, hence the name.

post-190-0-56249000-1360958244_thumb.jpg

Guest JW Modestburns

My name reflects my belief that a man's facial hair should be stylish but not boisterous. It's more than a name, it's a lifestyle.

Plus, you know this shit just sounds classy.

Mine came from a VGA video mode:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode_X

It was my main artist name for a while before I consolidated all of my electronic music into Pselodux.

Encey started calling me modey and it just stuck, I guess!

As for Pselodux, I actually have no recollection of how or why I came up with that name.

anyone who doesn't know where Bob's name came from ought to be ashamed

for a while i was lucas boots, turned into viia when i registered for watmm drunk and missed the keys

lol. I love those offset-by-1-key typos. one time when I was visiting London with my sis, we went to an internet cafe just round the corner from where we were staying to google/wiki some places we could go to that day, and I went to type in "Westminster" but typed "Westnubster" instead, then pressed Enter before I saw my typo. some silly lols were had and "westnubster" became an in-joke.

coolstorybro, I know.

Fucking zole! I frequently typed Aphex Twub..

A name I gave my Skeletor action figure which was one of my favourite toys when I was a little kid. I never watched he-man, just thought he looked cool I guess, so that's what I called him.
I think it unintentionally looks like I'm trying to have some electronicy sounding name though which is kinda bleh but I still like it

Archived