IGNORED

Kuedo - Assertion of a Surrounding Presence

Nil

Out July 31st on K.N.I.V.E.S.

1. Vertical Stack

2. Border State Collapse

3. Boundary Regulation (feat. Egyptrixx)

4. Case Type Classification

5. Eyeless Angel Intervention (feat. Mind:Body:Fitness)

6. Event Tracking Across Populated Terrain (feat. Roly Porter)

7. Cellular Perimeter

Yay!

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking forward to this as all the kuedo / jamie vexd stuff so far has been top quality.

On first listen this doesn't sound quite in the same league though - some interesting noises in there but nothing that's grabbing me in the same way as severant. It's more of an EP though, maybe he's got a larger release in the pipeline.

Been looking forward to this as all the kuedo / jamie vexd stuff so far has been top quality.

On first listen this doesn't sound quite in the same league though - some interesting noises in there but nothing that's grabbing me in the same way as severant. It's more of an EP though, maybe he's got a larger release in the pipeline.

Yeah on 1st couple of listens I kinda feel the same. Its an interesting direction though & excited by the hint of a full release..mayhap on mu again then?

Severant is a lot to live up to though one of my fav albums of recent times. Also think this ep may be a grower so hopefully may grab me more on further listens

I'm really digging this one. Very different from Severen and thats ok. Cellular Perimeter is my favourite atm.

maybe he's got a larger release in the pipeline.

I love you

Diggin' it

Like the New Age'y vibes, don't mind a bit of cheese

Yeah I've heard a lot of vaporwave (dream catalogue stuff in particular) really heavy on the clean retro new age / OST sound coupled with trap/juke/dubstep beats lately, lot of it reminds me of Kuedo. I hope he continues to expand on that sound.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived