Yeah absolutely - kinda shows the idea is more important than the tools. Who was the guy that used Music on the Playstation1 for his early stuff ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never heard grimes and quite frankly find her and elon so cringe i prob never will  that’s the alco promise

Check out Mac Quayle's OST material for the series, they're brilliant. Like all TV series OSTs the tracks are mostly short vignettes, but Quayle's range is amazing, especially with the recurring theme

I haven't listened to Grimes much since like 2013, but sometimes I walk by the apartment she apparently used to live in & reflect on the fact that there's a pretty good chance her progeny will be

Yeah absolutely - kinda shows the idea is more important than the tools. Who was the guy that used Music on the Playstation1 for his early stuff ?

Sounwave, the TDE producer

benga?

Nutty P did as well, using Music 2000.

Wiley claimed too have well on "Eskimo" but it's been dismissed.

This classic was rumoured to have been as well but I think it was actually made with Rebirth RB-338. There is video of it but I can't find it anymore.

Maverick and Gooseman high fiving and flying at mach 3, high on cocaine in a nicked Russian Foxbat pretty much sums this gig up for me. The atomic power of 15 suns exploding can't stop it!!!

Wtf is the tune at about 14 mins? Its fucking insane.

benga?

This classic was rumoured to have been as well but I think it was actually made with Rebirth RB-338. There is video of it but I can't find it anymore.

Definitely believe this. That distorted bass drum reeks of Rebirth.

• 4 years later...

Watched 2 seasons of Mr Robot and somehow convinced myself it was chock-a-bloc full of mad tunes so went through the whole Spotify playlist to find them. Seems it was just an audio illusion as out of the 157 tracks I found (lol)..........about six! Best tracks included M83, The Cramps, Holst and indeed Grimes. Flesh Without Blood is a classic, so playing Art Angels. Hmmm probably just harvest a couple of tracks of this as a whole album is kind of toooo much. But there are some bangers on this. That's it. Over and out.

29 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Watched 2 seasons of Mr Robot and somehow convinced myself it was chock-a-bloc full of mad tunes so went through the whole Spotify playlist to find them.

Check out Mac Quayle's OST material for the series, they're brilliant. Like all TV series OSTs the tracks are mostly short vignettes, but Quayle's range is amazing, especially with the recurring themes. Highly recommended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, dcom said:

Check out Mac Quayle's OST material for the series, they're brilliant. Like all TV series OSTs the tracks are mostly short vignettes, but Quayle's range is amazing, especially with the recurring themes. Highly recommended.

Nice one. Perhaps this is what seems missing from my quest? I certainly remember lots of excellent electronic music which didn't seem to be on the Spotify playlist. 

I haven't listened to Grimes much since like 2013, but sometimes I walk by the apartment she apparently used to live in & reflect on the fact that there's a pretty good chance her progeny will be the overseer of an offworld mining colony in a couple decades

• Like 1

never heard grimes and quite frankly find her and elon so cringe i prob never will 

that’s the alco promise

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
On 12/18/2015 at 11:46 PM, Ayya Khema said:

im a bit addicted to that song. help me!

Nostalgia hits hard with this one. 

this tracks just hits me. Miss that time when all Ic ared was taking mescaline, smoking joints all day, having no responsibilites. oh well

Edited by Ayya Khema

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now