IGNORED

CHATMM 15 Submissions Wanted

hello spiral

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the concept has been in my head for a while but i haven't found the right software techniques that could actually do it properly until now

i'm gonna do a writeup with a few diagrams, lol

in short: What if our perception of sound revolved around hearing what's not there VS what is there?

I've thought about this. I'm very interested in how you interpret it, my initial attempt wasn't very good but I didn't try very hard, hah

the concept has been in my head for a while but i haven't found the right software techniques that could actually do it properly until now

i'm gonna do a writeup with a few diagrams, lol

in short: What if our perception of sound revolved around hearing what's not there VS what is there?

I've thought about this. I'm very interested in how you interpret it, my initial attempt wasn't very good but I didn't try very hard, hah

I'm thinking of those psychoacoustic bass things now, where you play only a bunch of overtones but you perceive the base tone.

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the compiling/mastering stages of this comp?

Ended up needing to be 2 volumes right?

Should be mastered somewhere in October if I read chatmm correctly and yes, two comps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to get in on one of these chatmm comps but I'm not talented enough to tailor make a track suited to a specific theme

I'm getting back into making tracks these days. It's fun.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

It's become a tradition for me to start working on a track then not finish it/hand it in.

Same boat. I started 5 tracks for this and didn't manage to finish any of them, haha

Looking forward to hearing the musics!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived