IGNORED

Name That 80s Movie Quote

Rubin Farr

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Give me the... Give me the ball. Give me the ball!"

"FINE! Fine. Fine. Fine, fine! Kill the bitch. Kill the bitch. Kill her with a knife. Kill the bitch. Put it in. Bitch! Kill the bitch! Kill her!"

"Susan, have a drink. Have a couple of drinks. It's a party."

"OH NO! AAH! Ah, you stupid dog! AH, YA STUPID DOG!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I was looking forward to a nice quiet cup of coffee, BUT NOW I'M AWAKE!"

"But that's in control of our entire missile defense system!"

"Oh, no, no, no, I'm not, I'm not tense. Well, I did pass out today... and got hit in the head by a baseball... and brushed my teeth with shampoo... then butchered Rimsky- Korsakov in front of 1,500 people, and my clothes fell apart. But I'm not *tense*."

"Thank God, it's Friday!"

"Ma'am, what is the approximate dry weight of the average Madagascan fruit tree bat?"

"With the exception of you and canned cling peaches I'd be hard pressed to find anyone or anything that doesn't know you should never leave your car keys in the ignition."

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement."

help me! can't... stop... quoting...

you'll never get dis huan...

"Joe Banks: I have less than six months to live. The Waponis believe they need a human sacrifice or their island is going to sink into the ocean. They have this mineral your father wants so he hired me to leap into their volcano."

"Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it.... Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come."

"Joe Banks: I have less than six months to live. The Waponis believe they need a human sacrifice or their island is going to sink into the ocean. They have this mineral your father wants so he hired me to leap into their volcano."[/size]

Nice use of imdb hyperlinks !

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

"Give me the... Give me the ball. Give me the ball!"

"FINE! Fine. Fine. Fine, fine! Kill the bitch. Kill the bitch. Kill her with a knife. Kill the bitch. Put it in. Bitch! Kill the bitch! Kill her!"

"Susan, have a drink. Have a couple of drinks. It's a party."

"OH NO! AAH! Ah, you stupid dog! AH, YA STUPID DOG!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I was looking forward to a nice quiet cup of coffee, BUT NOW I'M AWAKE!"

"But that's in control of our entire missile defense system!"

"Oh, no, no, no, I'm not, I'm not tense. Well, I did pass out today... and got hit in the head by a baseball... and brushed my teeth with shampoo... then butchered Rimsky- Korsakov in front of 1,500 people, and my clothes fell apart. But I'm not *tense*."

"Thank God, it's Friday!"

"Ma'am, what is the approximate dry weight of the average Madagascan fruit tree bat?"

"With the exception of you and canned cling peaches I'd be hard pressed to find anyone or anything that doesn't know you should never leave your car keys in the ignition."

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement."

"That ain't Lake Minnetonka"

2cd2868952674221b6db23d6c73d12176c2637c4

Lawnmower Man II

"Joe Banks: I have less than six months to live. The Waponis believe they need a human sacrifice or their island is going to sink into the ocean. They have this mineral your father wants so he hired me to leap into their volcano."

"Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it.... Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come."

"Joe Banks: I have less than six months to live. The Waponis believe they need a human sacrifice or their island is going to sink into the ocean. They have this mineral your father wants so he hired me to leap into their volcano."[/size]

Nice use of imdb hyperlinks !

Batman

" What happens to us in the future? Do we become assholes or something?"

"Since when can weathermen predict the weather, let alone the future?"

"No! Marty! We've already agreed that having information about the future can be extremely dangerous. Even if your intentions are good, it can backfire drastically!"

"I'm from the future. I came here in a Time Machine that you invented. Now I need your help to get back to the year 1985."

"The appropriate question is, "*When* the hell are they?" You see, Einstein has just become the world's first time traveler! I sent him into the future. One minute into the future to be exact. And at precisely 1:21 a.m. and zero seconds, we shall catch up with him and the time machine."

Damn.

Ok try this:

"holy rusted metal batman!"

Under the Cherry Moon?

Close

it's from The Witches of Eastwick

That's the one with Jeff Goldblum as Ronald Reagan?

Batman

Archived