Rubin Farr

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I came here to chew bubble gum and wolf out, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

-Sitting Bull

Two days ago I saw a vehicle that'd haul that tanker

Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior

[playing the sausage organ] "Daddy, would you like some sausage? Daddy, would you like some sausage?"

Happy Gilmore

Sure that was 90s. Mental fillum.

"you cannot get katana sword by stealing it. it is very special sword. you must...... earn it!"

"i wasn't going to steal it"

YEARS LATER

"teach me! i want to learn"

[playing the sausage organ] "Daddy, would you like some sausage? Daddy, would you like some sausage?"

Freddy Got Fingered. Buuut 2001 is not exactly 80's movie, so Imma say Back To The Future, in the scene where Marty McFly goes to the future and onto the set of Freddy Got Fingered, witnessing this scene being filmed.

"you cannot get katana sword by stealing it. it is very special sword. you must...... earn it!"

"i wasn't going to steal it"

YEARS LATER

"teach me! i want to learn"

Bloodsport. Either that, or Imma say Back To The Future, in the scene where Marty McFly goes to the future and onto the set of Bloodsport, witnessing this scene being filmed.

My contribution trivia quote for this thread:

"FOCOS"

Bloodsport. Either that, or Imma say Back To The Future, in the scene where Marty McFly goes to the future and onto the set of Bloodsport, witnessing this scene being filmed.

you're right. first part is with the genius child actor pierre rafini while the second part comes from the amazing training montage

you're right. first part is with the genius child actor pierre rafini

AHAHAHA...

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Goodfellas

Correct!

Here's another good one from the 1980:

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Apocalypse Now

here's mine:

"Well, my nuts are halfway up my ass, but other than that, I'm perfect!"

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

"I LOVE my coffee, it's probably the only thing I cherish on this god forsaken mud ball called Earth!"

"No. I just like to read the TV Guide. Read the TV Guide, you don't need a TV."

Weird Science

"...I would like you to try this on for size. I would like to use this machine to record one of your hallucinations...

Then I would like to take that tape back with me for analysis."

"holy fucking shit how did a Rubin Farr thread get to 4 pages?"

Meet the Hollowheads 1989

Common Threads: Stories from the Quilt (1989)

"...I would like you to try this on for size. I would like to use this machine to record one of your hallucinations...

Then I would like to take that tape back with me for analysis."

Altered States?

Archived