IGNORED

Wendy's to replace workers with Robots to avoid paying humans $

Audioblysk

Someone's going to have to clean those machines, so between the possibility of it not being done often or carefully enough or the cleaner leaving cleaning residues in the machine, low cost fast food mega chains aren't going to stop being gross any time soon.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a course in an industry that is booming and you'll get a job putting hunnid stacks right in yo hand.

Automated equipment still needs quite a bit of human input for it to run correctly. Look to the life sciences and you'll be putting a down payment on a diamond covered submarine with the quickness.

B33FB0T 58008-3A ACTIVATED. FIRST LAW DISABLED. CLEARANCE TO SUPPRESS INQUIRIES REGARDING BEEF LOCATION AND WHO TOOK THEIR JERBS GRANTED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

There would be a computer/vocoder voice saying "do you want fries with that" in every single submission, which I am totally okay with. Let's do it.

everytime i hear fries it makes me angry. They're called chips here, keep your cultural imperialism away from here, this is a commonwealth country of the british empire. God save the queen.

clearly you can call it whatever the hell you want over there, even if i find it offensive to see it over the internet and australia should extra judicially pull you out of north america (to come have beers round at dleetr's reeducation camp), maybe show me how to set up my home studio on tha cheapo.

We're all going to die.

Someone's going to have to clean those machines, so between the possibility of it not being done often or carefully enough or the cleaner leaving cleaning residues in the machine, low cost fast food mega chains aren't going to stop being gross any time soon.

good point

i miss when the burgers were made by rappers (@4:00 in but don't skip the classic dave thomas)

i give it 2 months before we all gonna die
served as delicious ole fayshun wendy's burgers (the best in the bidness), lightly salted, and people will like that

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Automation is a death sentence to everyone but the person at the top. And then automation will replace him.

Interesting point about automation in the middle of this

There would be a computer/vocoder voice saying "do you want fries with that" in every single submission, which I am totally okay with. Let's do it.

everytime i hear fries it makes me angry. They're called chips here, keep your cultural imperialism away from here, this is a commonwealth country of the british empire. God save the queen.

clearly you can call it whatever the hell you want over there, even if i find it offensive to see it over the internet and australia should extra judicially pull you out of north america (to come have beers round at dleetr's reeducation camp), maybe show me how to set up my home studio on tha cheapo.

delet sure is an angry man. Be careful what words you use around him, because one slip and he'll get maaad! Some people get angry over politics or board games, but not delete. He only cares about one thing, and that's whether you call fried strips of potatoes "chips" or not.

In all seriousness, though, are you really so immature that you still haven't been able to accept such minor and petty cultural differences? How old are you? I'd like to see you go to an actual different culture just to see how you would react. I can't wait for delet to learn that there are other social and political systems out there that have nothing to do with Australia.

@ drillkicker

Lolz really. 95% of my purported distaste in that post was for the purpose of riffing. Has society so lost its ability to detect self parody for the purpose of silly, goes off on another diatribe that falls flat on people that read things, well not literally, there has to be a better word, ahh yes, naively.

Bless my friend and have a great weekend now that I've extricated that load from your mind. ;-]

lol, wasn't that a patriotic rechristening of french fries because the French refused to back 'murica in Iraq II: Nuclear Boogaloo?

this man knows his fried starch history

MQ9jMNt.jpg

Has society so lost its ability to detect self parody for the purpose of silly

Only in your posts.

Archived