IGNORED

Squarepusher's Biggest Ever Live Show with Full Live Band

cear

i am really sad that i am missing this, this is the kind of gig which is the only thing that i can be bothered wanting to see live and i can't fucking go. Therefore, i hope it's packaged professionally as a bluray tout suit apres performance.

If i was his agent i would have organised pay per view, this is the big fight, he could have made a motza outta this qit.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh anyone weclome to stay at mine if travelling. i am not near the venue tho but it will be a taxi home or all back mates for insanity thing after..

I may just take you up on that dude!

- flight next day from Luton in afternoon

Guest bitroast

should be renamed dancing ticket, but i think that i'm being hopeful (todays kids don't dance, they disappoint meh, maybe it's the meds they're on).

maybe they take the terminology used in Standing Ticket too seriously and didn't realise they were allowed to dance ???

haah, yeah, i never thought about that, they're way serious these kids of today, the man told us to do this, we must obey lest we accidently trigger someone with a minor shove or something.

That comment about the Warp20 gig not being that good was a joke right? I wasn't at the gig but heard the recording and went the Wang gig where he played the exact same set (slightly better even) and it was amazing!

I'm there, fingers crossed for a good performance, wonder who's in this band?

That comment about the Warp20 gig not being that good was a joke right? I wasn't at the gig but heard the recording and went the Wang gig where he played the exact same set (slightly better even) and it was amazing!

Oh i didn't know he did the same at Wang. Can you tell more about it? Why it was better? Did he say much? Did you recognize the "RDJ" tracks? etc

Yeah must be a joke

The running order was just now published:

19:30 - DOORS
20:00 - 20:30 - The Comet Is Coming
20:30 - 21:15 - Ant TC1 & Source Direct (Metalheadz) -
'The Early Years'
21:15 - 22:15 - 808 State Live
22:15 - 22:45 - Source Direct (Metalheadz) -
'Source Direct History set'
22:45 - 23:30 - Shobaleader One Band Live -
Playing '95 ~ '99 classics
23:30 - 00:00 - Jubei (Metalheadz) - 'Headz History set'