IGNORED

Squarepusher's Biggest Ever Live Show with Full Live Band

cear

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they better 8K video this crap using multiple cameras over a decent soundboard with no loud crowd reaction/room noise far up in the mix. Have a sense for history chaps. Like i said before, they could upload it, i'd pay 20-40 bucks to download the six hours, perhaps some interviews and associated ramp the hype bollocks.

I had no idea this was gonna run into the twilight zone of sunday morning. Major expensive mission to get back to the home counties.

I'll probably/will have 2 tickets to sell (all I have is an email with an e-ticket number it says you may need my postcode). Make of that what you will. I'll want to get rid, so half what I paid (30 quid for both tickets). Pm me if you think it will work for you.

I know this looks like a great night out, but the effort to get home when no trains are running from Paddington at that time just isn't worth it. What a headache.

I had no idea this was gonna run into the twilight zone of sunday morning. Major expensive mission to get back to the home counties.

I'll probably/will have 2 tickets to sell (all I have is an email with an e-ticket number it says you may need my postcode). Make of that what you will. I'll want to get rid, so half what I paid (30 quid for both tickets). Pm me if you think it will work for you.

I know this looks like a great night out, but the effort to get home when no trains are running from Paddington at that time just isn't worth it. What a headache.

book a room somewhere, they have these things called hotels. Of course they'll be turning over the bedding by the time you get to sleep. Alternatively you could book a couple of hours kip in some hole in the wall room inhabited by a czech prostitute. "no baby, i just want to sleep"

heh.

book a room somewhere, they have these things called hotels. Of course they'll be turning over the bedding by the time you get to sleep. Alternatively you could book a couple of hours kip in some hole in the wall room inhabited by a czech prostitute. "no baby, i just want to sleep"

heh.

looking after harvey the parsons jack russell, can't leave him too long

I've slept on paddington floor before, it's not great...

Hype time!

fucking looking forward to this! With afx and autechre you;'re guaranteed epic shit. Squarepusher can be tricky though - his experimental workings don't always resonate with me. Then warp20 happened and i crave another blinder like it so am willing to gamble a bit. That's life!

yeah, getting excited for this now too. I've not seen him since the first Ufabulum gig in London a few years ago, thought that was pretty good, but I definitely like the new album better. The previous couple of times I saw him before that I wasn't blown away (when he was playing with the drummer), so it'll be interesting to see how the band goes, like the fact they'll be doing older material though (which makes it weird they're calling it shobaleader one).

still got a spare ticket for this if anyone is interested, the tickets were £25.50, but make me a decent offer...

I'm not entirely convinced he'll have an actual band. He's been spoofing about it wrt JAS and Shoba and seems to have issues with other peoples.

I would not be surprised if its just him, banging out jams over old tweaked tracks a-la Warp20 -which would be lush!

Guest bitroast

Hype time!

fucking looking forward to this! With afx and autechre you;'re guaranteed epic shit. Squarepusher can be tricky though - his experimental workings don't always resonate with me. Then warp20 happened and i crave another blinder like it so am willing to gamble a bit. That's life!

the damogen set is pretty fucking excellent and worth price of admission of alone !

Hype time!

the damogen set is pretty fucking excellent and worth price of admission of alone !

well yes and am looking forward to major tweakage and maybe some extra stuff/new tracks/old faves

Archived