IGNORED

can we have longer default post editing period?

eugene

i think i and many others tend to have a habit of revisiting and editing/adding more information to the recently posted post, but the current editing grace period is kinda short. i know this can be used for trolling and such but i think we're way beyond such worries on watmm. so joyrex, pls.

yeah i want it without paying money, is it really something that has to be included in that package? i mean i usually overcome that inability by making another post, but it would be just neater editing the previous one.

Yeah it's pretty retarded that we're not able to edit our posts in perpetuity like every other messageboard that has ever existed on the interet without shelling out a fee.

Especially a pain in the ass when you share your music and the thread here becomes the #1 Google search result, then a month later you can't go back and edit the broken links in it.

i used to have an account that let me change, delete and... also edit... and change text... also to rewrite the text... for about the price of a beer.

none of the other forums i've been on have given the option to edit.

it conjures a strange nostalgia remembering that i used to give a the slightest fuck about this stuff. what is it about hitting 25 that just made me completely lose interest in any opinion anyone on the internet has? i used to love being part of a forum.

it conjures a strange nostalgia remembering that i used to give a the slightest fuck about this stuff. what is it about hitting 25 that just made me completely lose interest in any opinion anyone on the internet has? i used to love being part of a forum.

Midlife crisis man.

The way he drinks it probably is, although if he's over message boards maybe he's toned down the early twenties guzzling. *

* no offence messy, this isn't meant to impune your character in any, hell I've done plenty drinkanauting in my time and still drink too much from time to time. Also if my presumption about the drinking was incorrect you also have my apologies, cause watmm is so sensitive these days.

Not sensitive enough to realise that if they're here all the time then they should front the minuscule amount of money required to get a paid account. Places like faceblart are free cause they're data mining operations making money from government and corporate sources, we don't have that here, and it's only fair that you pay less than you would for a large cup of coffee for an whole years subscription and not bitch about it like an eight year old having a tanty because their mother told them to take the rubbish out. Muuuum, me me me, social responsibility means nothing I'm a precious, self absorbed sponge on this family, and later on watmm and the rest of society.

Guest D1Beard

While we're on this topic, what is up with the edit box? It's disproportionately attractive on the eyes and hogs a lotta space. I think it sullies an otherwise beautiful visual gestalt. Who decided on this conspicuous color scheme anyway?

While we're on this topic, what is up with the edit box? It's disproportionately attractive on the eyes and hogs a lotta space. I think it sullies an otherwise beautiful visual gestalt. Who decided on this conspicuous color scheme anyway?

Check "change theme" on the bottom left corner of the site and join the IP.board master race. I don't know why the abortion that is the SYRO theme is the default one

by donating money to watmm you're technically supporting sony consoles and console gaming in general, which i deem as unethical.

Edit:

lol

Archived