IGNORED

Why do douchebags like new drum n bass?

peace 7

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think the amen is such an abstract break.

Why did the new found recordings never see the light of day :sad panda:

I found that album (Through the Looking Glass) a complete disappointment, really made me sad. Terrible shit especially compared to Dom & Roland of past.... Like the Definition EP

I found that album (Through the Looking Glass) a complete disappointment, really made me sad. Terrible shit especially compared to Dom & Roland of past.... Like the Definition EP

Dom is a legend, and - while not comparable to the Definition EP (I mean, it's almost like it's a different genre) - Through the Looking Glass has some real gems on it. The album grew on me a lot. Anyway, you might want to check this one out:

Thoroughly enjoyed No Strings Attached also. Pretty much all of his albums have memorable songs on them. The consistency with which he manages to churn out quality material is incredible. Delivering massive tunes from 1995 - 2015.

• 1 month later...

All right, since this thread somehow became "let's post good drum n bass", here's an awesome jungle/dnb mix, fockin' solid, bruv bruv mate bruv:

The mix section seems to be for self-made mixes, and this is totally not my mix.

Anyway... FUUUCK

Archived