IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

nopes has no idea what trolling is even though he's doing it right now to this thread. As for anger, this is not what was happening, i enjoyed the creative aspect of writing my post, there was no other emotion going on other than a warm daze. Well perhaps a touch of moderators frustration at 'rebels' trying to 'make their mark' by 'walking on the lawn' and 'you can't tell me what to do mommy', etc, with chocolate covered crumbly candy.

Actually there is another emotion too mixed in there, a slight disappointment that noone notices how amazing my posts are, some of these are perfectly crafted forum posts that i just dash off in seconds. But everyone is too busy emoting to notice.

-sie-

You are literally a sociopath

But he is political, how can u b political and be a sociopath, doesn't make sense, can't think of any IRL examples

nopes has no idea what trolling is even though he's doing it right now to this thread. As for anger, this is not what was happening, i enjoyed the creative aspect of writing my post, there was no other emotion going on other than a warm daze. Well perhaps a touch of moderators frustration at 'rebels' trying to 'make their mark' by 'walking on the lawn' and 'you can't tell me what to do mommy', etc, with chocolate covered crumbly candy.

Actually there is another emotion too mixed in there, a slight disappointment that noone notices how amazing my posts are, some of these are perfectly crafted forum posts that i just dash off in seconds. But everyone is too busy emoting to notice.

-sie-

how delet thinks he posts:

11898845_10156619061420377_1217319638952

-sie-

You are literally a sociopath

to quote a famous loller, it takes one to know one.

^ that doesnt make any sense, that like saying some jewish guy is a nazi because he is pointing out goebbels is a nazi.

it's a pun on an adage. it doesn't have to make literal or figurative sense, only rebut cleverly.