IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

fuck outta here magnets

Cd8rfUw.gif

10/10

my friend's dad used to have these magnets on his fridge that were so strong they seemed impossible to sperate, with bare hands anyways, . magnets... like what if you got your willy stuck between the two :catsupine:

NT6DyFM.jpg

I like the way just before impact he try's to pull some magneto shit. Silly boy can't fuck with plastic tho can he.

Should've nightcrawler'd his way outta there or wolverined her face off.

fuck outta here magnets

Cd8rfUw.gif

10/10

my friend's dad used to have these magnets on his fridge that were so strong they seemed impossible to sperate, with bare hands anyways, . magnets... like what if you got your willy stuck between the two :catsupine:

I've done it with some oids. Nothing to report, it was neither here nor there really.

Just look at any picture of Minaj, she normally looks made of wax.

20121112-nicki-minaj-x624-1352733579.jpg

Gross.

I wouldn't put it in her holes.

And I have low hole placing standards.

Even her ear hole? Ear fucking is where it's at these days, get with the program.

43623F16-21CA-4BBB-A1AF-425193119A47_zps

Not sure what her ears look like but if they look like her face then I'm out! (Aside from that, everything I read about her makes me believe she's a shitty person too).

Btw

Dank Memes > Funny Pictures thread these days =(

The ears are where they stitched her together so I'd approach with extreme caution.

exactly what I thought. was deserved.

my dad took me to a football match when i was ten and ive never seen anything so utterly boring in my life. i read georges marvelous medicine the entire time. the thought of actually paying attention to a football match for 90 minutes is nightmarish.

exactly what I thought. was deserved.

my dad took me to a football match when i was ten and ive never seen anything so utterly boring in my life. i read georges marvelous medicine the entire time. the thought of actually paying attention to a football match for 90 minutes is nightmarish.

That's what happens when you've discovered the magic of anime and IDUMZ music.

also, this thread has been the best funny thread in the history of funny threads on the internet.

i have a micro-penis.

uh, ok, I don't see how that's relevant, but I hope it's working out for you.