IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

rip fybby pictres thread

dank memes is like cigarettes in high school, you know its bad but everyone its doing it so fuck it im dead at 45 of lung cancer.

Edited by Deer

dank memes thread is thataway nopes. plz, thanks.

/if you can't see the arrow in the above sentence it means that you are in an incorrect brainstate. To solve this disconnect from the internet immediately and wait for it to turn itself back on by itself. This will take as long as the countdown clock in the air in front of you states. If you can't see the countdown clock ......

dank memes thread is thataway nopes. plz, thanks.

/if you can't see the arrow in the above sentence it means that you are in an incorrect brainstate. To solve this disconnect from the internet immediately and wait for it to turn itself back on by itself. This will take as long as the countdown clock in the air in front of you states. If you can't see the countdown clock ......

Delet's number one source of frustration in life:

Dank memes

They make him quite angry

Edited by Npoess

nopes has no idea what trolling is even though he's doing it right now to this thread. As for anger, this is not what was happening, i enjoyed the creative aspect of writing my post, there was no other emotion going on other than a warm daze. Well perhaps a touch of moderators frustration at 'rebels' trying to 'make their mark' by 'walking on the lawn' and 'you can't tell me what to do mommy', etc, with chocolate covered crumbly candy.

Actually there is another emotion too mixed in there, a slight disappointment that noone notices how amazing my posts are, some of these are perfectly crafted forum posts that i just dash off in seconds. But everyone is too busy emoting to notice.

-sie-

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

nopes has no idea what trolling is even though he's doing it right now to this thread. As for anger, this is not what was happening, i enjoyed the creative aspect of writing my post, there was no other emotion going on other than a warm daze. Well perhaps a touch of moderators frustration at 'rebels' trying to 'make their mark' by 'walking on the lawn' and 'you can't tell me what to do mommy', etc, with chocolate covered crumbly candy.

Actually there is another emotion too mixed in there, a slight disappointment that noone notices how amazing my posts are, some of these are perfectly crafted forum posts that i just dash off in seconds. But everyone is too busy emoting to notice.

-sie-

You are literally a sociopath