IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

On 12/3/2020 at 11:22 AM, snack master said:

y'all know john madden?  it's kind of a weird reference for sure, but my brain finds him to be pretty funny.

madden.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

here we find john in his native habitat, ready for football (or whatever you brits like to call it).  i love his expression and posture.  you can clearly see that this man is ready and possibly aroused at the suggestion of some football.

960.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

given that people with larger heads tend to have higher iq, i think it's safe to say that john is almost certainly some kind of savant. 

la-sp-sn-john-madden-heart-surgery-20151210-001

i love that in this unedited photo, it really looks like his eyes have been replaced with tiny mouths.  also, check out that bottom lip.  that's a powerful lip.

johnmadden.jpg

it's pretty clear he speaks with his hands, what an expressive guy.

1347343562_Tinactin.jpg

oh and he also wants to help you fight athlete's foot.  he's even willing to turn away from a game in action to recommend the product to you, ya dummy!

in searching google for the photos used here, i noticed that he could probably be used to build an excellent set of reaction images (or whatever they're called)

art.madden.gi.jpg

john_madden.jpg

image668861x.jpg

john-madden-121015-usnews-getty-ftr_1v4hjote5acwc196splldyg8y4.jpg?t=-1938222743

Legendary-coach-John-Madden-recovering-from-open-heart-surgery.jpg

etick_madden13_576.jpg

also i love trying to imagine what was going on when this high resolution work of art was shot.

madden_shutterstock_112600232.jpg

ok, back to politics and reblogging memes now

cannot believe this man is still alive

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ignatius said:

he totally ignores the fact that these flying reindeer are magical creatures.

Just had some magical sausage a couple of hours ago then.

• Like 2
  • Burger 1