IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

52 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

image.png

'Why Meghan left Buckingham Palace', 'Because I couldn't breathe'. - real subtle

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Braintree said:

Maybe it's because I'm American, but Megham Marckle just looks like another white person to me.

i saw a reddit post the day after the oprah interview and a lot of people who said they're black  said the same "i just found out she's not white".. "always thought she was white" etc. 

so, you're not alone. i thought she was mixed race which is what she is. one parent white and one black.  still not pure enough for the royals who look at blood lines going back a thousand years or whatever.  "she's not family.. you can't marry her"  lols.. aren't they all related? perhaps not as inbred as the horse-chinned hapsburgs but pretty sure they're all cousins at least. 

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

e027783e64cc0f22d34b4bee4ae4d0b8d946b509

confusing

@WATMM: I have an important question.

Q: Would you?

A: Y/N

Thanks in advance.
It's for a survey.
All data will be published anonymously of course.
So no worries.
I will refrain myself from answering here in order to not influence the result of the survey.
Thanks again.

• Burger 1

8 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

@WATMM: I have an important question.

Q: Would you?

A: Y/N

Thanks in advance.
It's for a survey.
All data will be published anonymously of course.
So no worries.
I will refrain myself from answering here in order to not influence the result of the survey.
Thanks again.

my first thought was purely curiousness about where is the anus, are there 4 breasts (2 below 2 up top), are there 2  vaginas? 

does the cape go under the saddle up to the front part of the horse woman? can she stand up straight on her hind legs and walk upright w/the front part of horse woman laying flat staring at the sky? is this 2 elf women who were cursed and became horse woman.. so when curse is lifted the back horsewoman will pull her head out of the ass of the front horse woman?

also imaging hilarity of a herd of these horse women warriors fighting Orcs and rescuing hobbits etc. 

edit: also, some BoJack Horseman cross over. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Confused 2
  • Farnsworth 1