IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

sticker over the camera on the laptop until i'm ready to use the camera. put sticker back when i'm done. 

There are also mechanical webcam covers that cost like 1 USD per piece.

On 4/25/2021 at 7:06 AM, zkom said:

They should use some Aphex tracks in the adds.

Boards of Canada would be more appropriate considering it's classified as Adult Contemporary Electronica since the guitar album

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

6dff91777216681b4979200a663c9b71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just don’t reproduce. Save everyone the fucking trouble: that bitch of a mother, that innocent fucker who didn’t give consent to exist, and the assholes in the park who were disturbed enough to document this farcical tragedy of earthly plight. 

39 minutes ago, apriorion said:

Or just don’t reproduce. Save everyone the fucking trouble: that bitch of a mother, that innocent fucker who didn’t give consent to exist, and the assholes in the park who were disturbed enough to document this farcical tragedy of earthly plight. 

doesn't every mom in the park who needs to knit some bullshit in peace turn a garbage bin upside down on their kid's head? 

• Big Brain 1