IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

34 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

6E6376E4-EEA3-46E1-9FF4-4C9F1669E698.jpeg

went on a tandem sky dive in florida.. homestead which is south of miami by an hour.  went w/GF of the time. got video and everything. 2 weeks later the plane crashed because they overloaded it. one of the skydive people was retiring so they were doing a big jump together and crammed 17 people on the plane.  it stalled or something and like 10 of the skydivers died. some got out and were able to open their chutes... it was a 1-800-sky-dive thing. i guess that's alike a regional thing wherever you are it directs you to the closest participating sky dive company or whatever. 

edit: should add that when i was going to get on the plane i bumped my head on the wing. also on video. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

What's going on with sock cock guys concave hip/ass area?

IMG_20210719_215959.thumb.jpg.971013bd40546923584ce73cf72a16c5.jpg

Norwegian small town newspaper has an article about this house... the caption reads: if you're having trouble spotting the difference, the boathouse is on the left, while dictator and tyrant Adolf Hitler is on the right.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3