IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

1 hour ago, xxx said:

God I loved that part. I still do. It's tough to get gals to grow a good bush because they've waxed for so long that they're now "grossed out" when it starts to come in. 

On 8/14/2022 at 4:48 AM, ignatius said:

holyshit tears.. 

I spent an embarrasingly long time trying to look for what was so funny about the video part... 

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2022 at 11:16 PM, chim said:

I spent an embarrasingly long time trying to look for what was so funny about the video part... 

I still don't get it 

Edit: yeah, watched it on mute

Edited by Silent Member

1 hour ago, Silent Member said:

I still don't get it 

i'm immature so it's funny.... the announcer says: "you have to like when there's a guy cumming right in your face and just stands there and uh, delivers it really well"

• Like 1

Just now, ignatius said:

i'm immature so it's funny.... the announcer says: "you have to like when there's a guy cumming right in your face and just stands there and uh, delivers it really well"

I didn't get it at first either because my dumbass watched it on mute

12 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

431326022294474613dfb39b73c9d3401964aba2

Tourists with cameras were already a problem before TikTok or Instagram but they've certainly made it worse.. I've seen things like tourists shoving their SLR cameras in random kids' faces in railway stations without asking a permission. I guess because in their thinking "poor foreigners" are so photogenic or some shit and they think you don't need to ask them or their parents for permission. It's just fucked. They would never do the same thing back in their home country. Just start snapping close up photos of random children in public places in the US or Europe and see how it goes.

Actually I myself might be in a Japanese tourist guidebook for Mongolia because I accidentally walked in the frame when their photographer was taking photos and then the writer and the photographers just fucked off.

• Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1