IGNORED

EOD - EODS Series

petina

Watched 'CN - Isis (EOD Mix)' go up on Soundcloud only to see it taken down before I had a chance to hear it. Rough times we live in

i dled them gonna upload to utoobb or sumting

anyone else catching the EOD sounclouds before they vanish? thinking of starting nu thread about it...

Yup. Up to 46 tracks (with pic, comment and tags) since i started. I have one called "cn isis eod mix" (3:07).

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, word. care to manifest a link?

thanks for being ahead of the game! i only recently started. only got the last 5 lol...

Sure! Not sure if this is fully right according to the forum rules but here we go:

https://mega.nz/#!PcdF1ZwZ!8g0B0Z3aa1XKvAwlWdH8vuUpA0rpoEPMlC99u5L_cCM

Permission to keep them up here has been granted, it's OK :)

Thanks Chalybs, I missed out on more than I initially thought. Meanwhile I'll just binge clue (bit scaled full) again.

By Noise himself? I don't think all the audiophiles over at watmm would settle for 128kbps mp3's so there's no reason to worry!

Thanks Chalybs, I missed out on more than I initially thought. Meanwhile I'll just binge clue (bit scaled full) again.

By Noise himself? I don't think all the audiophiles over at watmm would settle for 128kbps mp3's so there's no reason to worry!

By noise himself yes, I wouldn't say it if that wasn't the case.

By noise himself yes, I wouldn't say it if that wasn't the case.

Alright! Here goes:

https://mega.nz/#!XB0RWC6A!8g0B0Z3aa1XKvAwlWdH8vuUpA0rpoEPMlC99u5L_cCM

Archived