IGNORED

Damogen Versions?

Richie Sombrero

Saw something on Twitter not too long ago... Tom was in a mastering session with Matt Colton on July 14... Not sure if this was for new versions of damogen tracks or if there might be a new ep coming out...

Guest bitroast

What with Tom playing around with the tracks live, I saw him at Dekmantel and it was incredible, I pray for at least an EP of new versions of tracks. The later stuff in particular changed a lot from the album version.

oh god i would love this.

throw in the ambient tracks too. the live show felt like a more cohesive and better representation of the album with the ambient tracks in between. not sure if it was a mere convenience thing of being able to load the next project or something but i would love to hear it in that context again but in living room and loud again :O

What with Tom playing around with the tracks live, I saw him at Dekmantel and it was incredible, I pray for at least an EP of new versions of tracks. The later stuff in particular changed a lot from the album version.

throw in the ambient tracks too. the live show felt like a more cohesive and better representation of the album with the ambient tracks in between. not sure if it was a mere convenience thing of being able to load the next project or something but i would love to hear it in that context again but in living room and loud again :O

to what extent did it changed ? i was watching some tube videos and it sounds pretty much the same maybe harsher.

The rave sounds on Baltang Arg were very different, Baltang Org sounded really different in the breakdowns to my ears. It's hard for me to compute still as I was dancing like a loon but it got way weirder as the set progressed, I knew every beat for about the first 4 tracks then it felt like it took a left turn, in a good way.

Sure, even the Lauren Laverne version of Stor Eiglass was a lot more interesting with the space to breathe.

Guest bitroast

to what extent did it changed ? i was watching some tube videos and it sounds pretty much the same maybe harsher.

i was talking specifically about the extra live tracks thrown in, not the altered versions of the damogen tracks.

Archived