IGNORED

2 idm disco trax

Guest Champagne Charlie

HoTLiPz :lol: I was like who the fuck is hotlips but now I know its the Goonster? First track sounds fun. Very Georgia Moroder 'I Feel Love' high nrg style disco. Certainly different from Kerrier's style. Will have to give these a few listens I think.

Mmm oddly I wasn't massively keen on these tracks although I probably preferred track 2. Overall they just didn't appeal to me in their current form. Track 2 on the surface is too minimal I would say.

Perhaps I was a little harsh. I do kinda like track 2 I would say. Has something of a 'classic' feel about it. As though it could kinda of be big. Perhaps minimal is the most appropriate feel a track like this. I still feel a few more additional obvious elements would improve the overall appeal of this tune.

Guest HoTLiPz

hey thanks promo! h

havent been on the internet since i posted these tracks. they are pretty average really, i'm not feeling it with music at the moment, that's probbly Y.

:innocent: :shaun:

Archived