Root5

Ah, it sounds exactly like the car washes I used to go through as a kid! (while inside the car... a kid walking through one of those things would probably get torn apart.) Great track by the way.

I used to walk into those naked and get a ridiculously hardcore happy ending. The bruises are worth it.

Now on the main forum index sidebar! Good work guys!

Thank you based Trump.

Olympus Mons is HUUUUUUUGE

Now on the main forum index sidebar! Good work guys!

Thanks for the support, Papa :wub:

No worries - I'll always try and feature the comps on the sidebar from now on, and hopefully soon there will be a dedicated section of the site for these kinds of community releases to be featured...

No worries - I'll always try and feature the comps on the sidebar from now on, and hopefully soon there will be a dedicated section of the site for these kinds of community releases to be featured...

Sounds like a cool feature!

@Goiter Sanchez: hey what are you chanting in your track, anyway?

Listening to this again, really like them all! It's the ambient pieces I want to return to most for this. Really love how the cubus one descends into this huge storm-wall of noise, slowly sweeping the martian sand at the foot of the hill.

Another mention to Sweguno, now that's how to transfer an epic mountain into an mp3. Special shout out to everyone else and root / jury for the top selection :)

Listening to this again, really like them all! It's the ambient pieces I want to return to most for this. Really love how the cubus one descends into this huge storm-wall of noise, slowly sweeping the martian sand at the foot of the hill.

Another mention to Sweguno, now that's how to transfer an epic mountain into an mp3. Special shout out to everyone else and root / jury for the top selection :)

Thanks man, it means a lot!

waaaaaa

Sweguno is you? <3

Edit: or are you cubus? Either way <3, I had no idea.

waaaaaa

Sweguno is you? <3

Edit: or are you cubus? Either way <3, I had no idea.

Yeah Sweguno is me, mcbpete is cubus :)

Archived