IGNORED

Gareth Clarke

Horse

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u talking about me? if so, nice! thanks. if not, cool for that guy/girl.

I think your work is smart. Really novel shape. There's an awful lot of computer music that sounds like it was swallowed by Ableton and shat out into neat little pellets.

Shitpellets Records.

• 3 weeks later...

seems like you're sniffing around for a place to put something out. if you find someone to put your tracks on vinyl, holler at me, i will purchase it.

or you have already done this and i can't find it. have you?

I hope to get some hard/floppy formats of the newer stuff later this year. Will keep you posted x

TY/Thanks/Phanx/Thants!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nbzmNHE.gif

End of Life Care....wholly feck. jus wholy feck. been playing your stuff for friends back home. There is a very VERY VERYYYYY small break core scene here (Winnipeg , Canada). Ironically , I am basically a next door neighbor Aaron ( venetian Snares) . He will back the Berghein and then he'll play a dingy bar back home to 12 people for 5 bux. Funny stuff :)

• 1 month later...

https://soundcloud.com/gareth-clarke/keckles

nbzmNHE.gif

End of Life Care....wholly feck. jus wholy feck. been playing your stuff for friends back home. There is a very VERY VERYYYYY small break core scene here (Winnipeg , Canada). Ironically , I am basically a next door neighbor Aaron ( venetian Snares) . He will back the Berghein and then he'll play a dingy bar back home to 12 people for 5 bux. Funny stuff :)

Send him my regards! Glad you like the noises

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived