IGNORED

Gareth Clarke

Horse

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn. 

Wicked track. Hope that gets a full master and ends up on your next release man. Most of the tracks from this thread actually. Would buy in a heartbeat.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

HORSE!

You took down Jack =(

lol. Looking forward to the upcoming release with new-older tracks, if I read your book-of-faces correctly. cheers 

Mr Horse you haven't been around these hurr parts in awhile.

Hope you're alive and well. 

Did you end up scrapping that project from around... last summer?

• 7 months later...

I recently picked up Courses and the whole thing is phenomenal. It gets better every time i listen.

I can't wait to hear what is coming next, "empty calories" is probably my favorite track to date.

• 2 months later...

whoah Jack is amazing, i loves it. i like how it's like a freeflowing blend of jungleyness, acidity and 80s pop ballad. or something. v exciting track, i gotta go back through this thread now

Jack is great. I've not listened to any of this stuff before and apologies for the crude observations, but i get a real VHS Head does drum'n'bass impression - which i do like. Keen to check out more :)

I thought his most recent album was really good. https://www.discogs.com/Gareth-Clarke-Courses/release/8142365

Def checking out IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived