IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're in talks...hardly a done deal. Still, they're gonna be paying him a hell of a lot more than they paid Rodgers.

But fundamentally liverpools midfield and defense are not stocked with the players they need to crack top 4. If they do this season, it will be a testament to the managers work.

They're in talks...hardly a done deal. Still, they're gonna be paying him a hell of a lot more than they paid Rodgers.

But fundamentally liverpools midfield and defense are not stocked with the players they need to crack top 4. If they do this season, it will be a testament to the managers work.

It's all but signed, he's flying in tomorrow or the day after to agree the details. We'll pay him whatever he wants.

Our squad is more than capable of challenging, we're only a result away from the top 4 as it is (4 points off 2nd), and it's not like the rest of the league is full of world class talent at the moment either.

I like Klopp, but I don't think he'll necessarily improve us that much straight away (and we'd have improved under Rodgers anyway), he might well do, but it's a risk. He's got a pretty tough introduction to the league as well, Spurs (A), Southampton (H), Chelsea (A), Palace (H), City (A). If he can get through that lot and still be in touching distance of the top 4 we've got a great chance, as the rest of our fixtures are pretty favourable, should be capable of going on a decent run.

Ancelotti would've been the smarter choice I think, if a bit more short-term. It'll be fascinating to see how it goes anyway, certainly an exciting prospect.

Just glad to have a personality like Klopp in the PL. No doubt Liverpool will fucking kill us next weekend now though. Typical Spurs.

Now? It's not like we need anything extra to beat Spurs, we've won the last 5 league meetings, with an aggregate score of 18-4.

Just glad to have a personality like Klopp in the PL. No doubt Liverpool will fucking kill us next weekend now though. Typical Spurs.

Now? It's not like we need anything extra to beat Spurs, we've won the last 5 league meetings, with an aggregate score of 18-4.

FUCK OFF

• 4 weeks later...

lol depay is a lazy sack of shit isnt he

Yes. I'd rather have Nani than him, and that's saying something. Our best signing this summer was De Gea.

I do think we'd be doing better if Shaw hadn't been fucking assaulted, but still don't think we'll take the title this year.

Also is Rooney getting fatter, or are premier league pitches getting narrower?

It's the curse of being scouse, he's battling against generations of Rooney's raised on soup bones, corned beef and snuff, the lard has been following him for years like the spectre from It Follows.

Delayed reply, but I was referring to Liverpool's form at the time, which was pretty gash.

• 3 weeks later...

would you add any Prem_League players to the world's so-called best shortlist?

scuse the font n all,,,,,, no J Vardy although not fashionable it is Dec next week & his goal tally is superb for a club I was always irritated by as an ex-Nottingham resident.....

The 40-man shortlist:

Goalkeepers - Joe Hart (Manchester City), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Denys Boyko (Dnipro).

Defenders - Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), David Alaba (Bayern Munich), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), David Luiz (Paris St-Germain), Dani Alves (Barcelona), Thiago Silva (Paris St-Germain), Jerome Boateng (Bayern Munich), Ricardo Rodriguez (Wolfsburg), Javier Mascherano (Barcelona), Diego Godin (Atletico Madrid), Gerard Pique (Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid).

Midfielders - Grzegorz Krychowiak (Sevilla), Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City), Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona), Arturo Vidal (Bayern Munich), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Marco Verratti (Paris St-Germain), Yevhen Konoplyanka (Sevilla), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), James Rodriguez (Real Madrid), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Hakan Calhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen).

Forwards - Gareth Bale (Real Madrid), Thomas Muller (Bayern Munich), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris St-Germain), Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), Neymar (Barcelona), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Alvaro Morata (Juventus), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Luis Suarez (Barcelona), Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid).

I'd add David De Gea, Chris Smalling, Vincent Kompany, Santi Cazorla, umm there's probably a couple of wing-backs/full backs I want to add.

But I'd also get rid of Pique, Ramos, and Alves. And I'd move Mascherano to a holding midfielder role.

Pards for England job? I'd be happy with that.

Also real happy for Vardinho. Love an underdog story, he's this year's Kane but more racist and somehow uglier. I hope he's done enough to get an England starting place over Rooney anyway.

Archived