IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did u pick up Poch & Ferguson seen out somewhere chewing the fat?

think your Mourinho worries may have been abated

he signed a new contract at spurs a couple of days after that.

they should probably keep Van Gaal though, he's done a good job with all the kids (something Mourinho will bin the minute he arrives), if the executive staff manage to not totally cockup the transfer window for the third season in a row he might have a chance of achieving something.

Yeah poch signed until 2021 I think. Didn't see him going anywhere.

I think we should keep LVG until the end of the contract.

We need a striker and some midfield steel.

Although if Jones, Shaw and Rojo stay healthy we can move Blind back to his natural DM position.

Still need more toughness there (the midfield) though.

What the actual fuck Tottenham. Still manage to find a way to finish below Arsenal.

I think we only need to win 19-0 in the replay to finish ahead of City for fourth.

I knew that dance would come back to haunt him, gutted for Palace, and it'll be nice to get back to proper hating United next season with the return of the biggest twat in football.

I knew that dance would come back to haunt him, gutted for Palace, and it'll be nice to get back to proper hating United next season with the return of the biggest twat in football.

Yeah we were almost worried that you lot were sort of feeling a little sympathy.

I rarely feel sympathy where United are concerned but Van Gaal was treated like a mug yesterday, the scum journalist laughing at him as he walked out of the press conference with the cup was a massive piss-take.

Archived