Cycling bikes

Schlitze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

gosh that beeping brought me back to the being in the hospital decades ago

there's probably enough unused bikes in the world for two per person

that's a wild vid thanks iococoi

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Too slow on the edit. First pic is my 2019 Canyon Spectral Aluminum 6.0. Fucking love that bike, got a few dings in the frame and wheels but it rolls on and all that travel (160/150 if I’m not mistaken, or 160/140) has given me the confidence to progress on jumps and drops. 

Second bike is a 2018 Framed Alaskan with a RockShox Bluto fork and I installed a cheap, brand x dropper on it (no way I’ll ride without a dropper post going forward). All season ripper and a fun jump bike as well. People like to clown on fat bikes but they are fun as hell, or this one is at least. 

Last pic is my most recent outing on the Spectral. Trying to level up my jumping skills. I’m still pretty dead sailor on bigger shit and still have a tendency to lock up midair, which ain’t a good thing. Need to hit more bike parks and just get a ton of reps in. Old dog new tricks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...