IGNORED

Autechre Live. Metro. Chicago, IL 09/29/2015

donotseemecricket

not to knock your stuff but that sounds absolutely no where close to the level of sound mastery AE are at with max/msp, texturally or compositionally

Looking upward to the pedestal.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noairbag, I read your first post as a trivialization of the level that AE operate at, and my challenge to you was a bit of an asshole-ish knee jerk reaction. On the other hand it would be awesome if someone could actually step up and deliver to such a ballsy statement. But I'm sorry, your track didn't change my initial impression that you were being over confident in your abilities.

@psn not at all..just made a observation and assumption..doesn't matter to me what they use..it's the end result...im particularly found of all the later material-utilizing more and more software technique..the show in Brooklyn just rocked my socks off!

It's tough growing up from a sinkhole, making experimental music when the best compliment you ever receive is comparing you to warp artists who you didn't even idolize to begin with but learned to appreciate and adore.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if it's the air pressure in the room, or that there's less reverb to the recording, but i keep returning to this one because it's bright, and it hits hard. possible that the combination of sounds was just perf.. sure, the mezzanine recording is 'cleaner', but this one really hits the spot.

• 1 year later...

Archived