IGNORED

A Very Heavy Agenda Part 1: A Catalyzing Event [documentary]

awepittance

just wanted to say lol good one tri, you absolute madman etc

and @ eugene, personally i don't feel like his adverting the thing in his avatar or making a thread here or mentioning the thing a few times really constitutes 'spamming', imo.

he made something and wants to promote it a little. and its not like watmm isnt just chock full of people this kind of thing is going to appeal to. i cant believe you're in watmm bitching about 'moronic political views' as if you haven't been here for years to see what kind of political views people have and you haven't had time to accept that and get over it or leave. if you hate JEs views so much why don't you put him on ignore? why do you have to constantly be there jumping in to 'thwart' him by being a hideous asshole? for years now. seriously, you have a long lasting internet grudge. seek professional help.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice work. Truly disturbing, but very compelling.

All jokes aside, you guys should watch this if you're into this kind of stuff. I really enjoyed it and forwarded the link to a few like-minded friends.

i don't know if i could enjoy it, i know that's not the exact what you mean of the statement, you mean that you thought it was good. But from the exact meaning of enjoy, i don't think that i could, it would rather depress and stress me in equal measure, i watched part of the preview and that already filled with with anxiety. I spend everyday looking at alternative media, and so my nerves are already very raw, having to go over these devils crimes once again would burn me. I'll get around to it though, when i'm feeling a bit more upbeat about reality. heh. i owe it to robbie for being a top chap for making this kind of shit when so many of us are too lazy to.

i don't know if i could enjoy it, i know that's not the exact what you mean of the statement, you mean that you thought it was good. But from the exact meaning of enjoy, i don't think that i could, it would rather depress and stress me in equal measure, i watched part of the preview and that already filled with with anxiety. I spend everyday looking at alternative media, and so my nerves are already very raw, having to go over these devils crimes once again would burn me. I'll get around to it though, when i'm feeling a bit more upbeat about reality. heh.

Well, I enjoy learning things and gaining new perspectives. So "enjoy" in that sense.

• 7 months later...

Welcome back JE

Watmm was severely lacking in Putin-approved conspiritardism

And members obsessively saying "neocon" like its a Tourette's symptom

Or accusations of racism against other members for not liking a musician who happens to be non-white

So yeah welcome back

WATMM currently has just the right dose of scientism, ideological smugness and kneejerk hysteria though. I'd say we're good. maybe we could use a little more heroin usage advice, especially with respect to the necessity of preparing test shots.

well I guess just go crazy then, it can't hurt none. you might develop some amazing insights into race/cultural relations and possibly also write some pioneering game theory papers on the side.

it has just the right dose of scientism, ideological smugness and kneejerk hysteria though. I'd say we're good. maybe we could use a little more heroin usage advice, especially with respect to the necessity of preparing test shots.

We also seem to be set on members advocating for Sharia Law,

homophobic jokes and death threats, too. (It's just a prank, bro)

Oh and people saying "cuck" because dude it's the new thing

How's your "roommate", by the way? I would suggest bringing him home to meet your parents but he would LITERALLY be executed in the town square of that beautiful, beautiful culture

Archived