auxien

tsrono / various releases

Thank you!

• Like 1

IMG_1150.thumb.jpg.4497b7f8f92755b64a6f8c0b3de3715c.jpg

new album. it's noisy and weird and dense and slow and quiet and sad and kinda pretty at times. free/pwyw for a few days at least, i hope you enjoy.

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/album/ylem

• Like 1

Really enjoying this. Looking forward to the third part of this cycle too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

very glad to hear you're liking it! ousia is part three and will be out soon or very soon :beer:

• Like 1

everything on my Bandcamp is 100% free (except the CD but it's cheap since shipping is such a bitch) now through the new year, at which point i may be (publicly) taking down some things. if there's something there you like go grab it for posterity's sake. 

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/

Posted (edited)

made all my digital vinyls free
in case people are stuck at home bored
and want to blast some shit to annoy their SOs/neighbors
or just have massive lonely apocalypse world is over 2020 feels and cries over

might fuck around and throw a new release together this weekend even, who knows

enjoy

https://tsrono.bandcamp.com/

Edited by auxien
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oooh tsrono watmm edition ,will report back with my thoughts 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Oooh tsrono watmm edition ,will report back with my thoughts 

just to make clear in case this starts some wild speculation, the special "watmm edition" of this is only available by DM and proof of a blood sacrifice. link above just gets you the regular edition which is still okay.

:emotawesomepm9:

So this release is pretty great man; people were enjoying it also in a discord server i'm in also. 

Second track is my fav; i love how those notes appear to hang but not in a reverbish way. This release definitely fleshes out an element of your sound portfolio that is touched on in previous releases; i like it. Its quite 'serious' music that requires an active listen; but i was rewarded when i did. Good stuff.

• Like 1

appreciated m8, for track 2 prisma was definitely going for sorta dub delay almost approach but from a different perspective i guess, so the notes get sorta stuck and bounce a little and stuff yeah ?  definitely a bit of an involved listen/serious side of things....trying to get away from that all the time but, well, failing. oh well lol.... glad others are enjoying too, that's what it's out there for ? 

still free download for another few days i guess? will probably put it on spotify/etc here in the next few weeks too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

hey i've been listening to "emprism" a few days back, and for the second  time just now,

i like it ! especially tracks n°2 and n°5.

Edited by neurone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

glad you're enjoying, especially those longer tracks. always nervous about overstaying my welcome with a song, heartening that those were your favorites ?

Been listening to the most recent one a bit over the last two days; nice moody stuff man. 

On 6/21/2020 at 4:00 AM, Stickfigger said:

Been listening to the most recent one a bit over the last two days; nice moody stuff man. 

many thanks dude, very glad it’s holding up 🙂 

the album is now popping up on streaming sites. Spotify, Apple Music, probably whatever else you may use.

stream doesn’t include the little extra that’s only available for those who buy & download on Bandcamp tho...jsyk :fear:

• Like 1