IGNORED

Downloads:Aphex Twin - Live @ Primavera Sound Festival, Barcelona

Herr Jan

Surpised it wasn't already on here, this has always been in my top 5 Aphex mixes :)

He's just fucking around on DJ-software tools (probably new at that time) like the stopping-the-record sound effect and some other stutter / beat doubler / loop effects and just having fun, great selection too.

maybe put the date of the soundboard on the thread title, or OP. (cause some of us are gits and like "'uu grose, from that early, screw that, if i wanted to listen to babies screaming to dubby womps, i'd have turned on ellen" or in this case, 2002, hey that might be two thousand and coo)

2002-05-18

(The A-team bit always struck me as being very Ceephaxy!)

Yeh this set is rather unique for a live set - the most "electro" thing he's done - stays away from breakbeat/jungle/gabba and keeps the same tone/mood throughout whereas normally there's a progression from hip-hop beats to gabba/noise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Awesome cheers, anyone know the tracklist or know where to find it?

+1

+2

Seriously. What's the track right after Windowlicker? Or at the one before Seefeel at 4:47?

Guessing the one at 4:47 is unreleased noodling by himself :) although I hear Vibert sounds all over it. Hard to tell... After Seefeel is definitely Vibert & Simmons:

After that is:

After Windowlicker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SGSCZPtsw8

After that:

There's more that sound familiar but I can't name, the acid track at 38 minutes has to be a Vibert track but I'm not sure which... Hope to do a proper tracklist later!

Awesome cheers, anyone know the tracklist or know where to find it?

+1

+2

Seriously. What's the track right after Windowlicker? Or at the one before Seefeel at 4:47?

Guessing the one at 4:47 is unreleased noodling by himself :) although I hear Vibert sounds all over it. Hard to tell... After Seefeel is definitely Vibert & Simmons:

After that is:

After Windowlicker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SGSCZPtsw8

After that:

There's more that sound familiar but I can't name, the acid track at 38 minutes has to be a Vibert track but I'm not sure which... Hope to do a proper tracklist later!

Ah man, thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Archived