IGNORED

Akai MPC Touch

Stock

So I've just been stumbling upon this on the mpc forums. Someone on gearslutz posted what seem to be leaked promo pics of a new MPC, and few days later it was on guitarcenter.com

1444084547-mpctouch.jpg

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:grGbb5s9DG4J:www.guitarcenter.com/Akai-Professional/MPC-Touch-Software-Controller-1440515358774.gc&hl=en&gl=uk&strip=0&vwsrc=0

(the page has been removed few moments later)

Looks like Akai is going to announce something on wednesday.

Don't know what to think about that kind of product. If it's really a software controller I might be disappointed !

So I've just been stumbling upon this on the mpc forums. Someone on gearslutz posted what seem to be leaked promo pics of a new MPC, and few days later it was on guitarcenter.com

1444084547-mpctouch.jpg

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:grGbb5s9DG4J:www.guitarcenter.com/Akai-Professional/MPC-Touch-Software-Controller-1440515358774.gc&hl=en&gl=uk&strip=0&vwsrc=0

(the page has been removed few moments later)

Looks like Akai is going to announce something on wednesday.

Don't know what to think about that kind of product. If it's really a software controller I might be disappointed !

The display suggests that it'll be standalone

If it's awesome I'll totally buy it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't access the page, looks like there a bit too many people on the akai website right now !

Too bad if it's "just" a controller...Maybe we'll see a different model to go with the mpc touch tho ?

Guest Hanratty

Do people like the touchscreen stuff? I've never spent more than a couple minutes with anything touchscreen. Does it get annoying after awhile?

Archived